Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably do it the same way...

T

TheMLGweezy

Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to tell you what I did w/ Webroot, and tell me what I need to do different because bridging w/o a full party will benefit me greatly because I always have 3/4 ppl and just end up getting off because I can never find another person. I have the people in my party's ip addresses trusted and I see how many more people I need. I turn it on orange, start the game, and trust the first ip addresses that come up that would make it a full party. Then 10 seconds after its been on orange, I turn it back to green. What did I do wrong?

T

Th3hive

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying for the past hour and still haven't got it. I wait 10 seconds and then switch to med but I'm not getting host.

T

Th3hive

Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:
What exactly are you doing?

I had ZAP set up wrong but when I look at the logs I see my ip in the source column and the tutorial says it shouldn't be.

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your IP will show up in both the source and the destination column, you just add the IPs when they aren't yours in the source column

T

Th3hive

Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:
Your IP will show up in both the source and the destination column, you just add the IPs when they aren't yours in the source column
Oh okay.

I'll let you know if I get it working.

J

Jhawkfootball06

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone comfirm that this works still? Was doing it all last night and the night before. But today the first 2 matches I tried I didnt get host. I know what I am doing and Im just not getting host for some reason.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jhawkfootball06 said:
Can anyone comfirm that this works still? Was doing it all last night and the night before. But today the first 2 matches I tried I didnt get host. I know what I am doing and Im just not getting host for some reason.

Do me a favor, and check if your LAN is open by running an xbox live connection test on your console. If it is open no message should appear if it not it will say "Your LAN is Moderate you will need to change to OPEN for best results in online gaming, blah blah blah"

T

TheMLGweezy

Reaction score
Sin$
okay once again, webroot does not have all these logs and destination and all this stuff so what am I supposed to be looking at?

Can I use ZAP w/ Windows Vista Premium because I heard that it gives you the blue screen of death?

S

shockah289

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TheMLGweezy said:
okay once again, webroot does not have all these logs and destination and all this stuff so what am I supposed to be looking at?

Can I use ZAP w/ Windows Vista Premium because I heard that it gives you the blue screen of death?

webroot does have these logs, click "firewall log" on the left hand side to view them. but you can also use ZAP, commview or Cain (if thats how you are bridging)

T

TheMLGweezy

Reaction score
Sin$
okay, sry i found the log thing but what do i look for in there after i start the match?

S

Spyman148

Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I try to add a player to my trusted, he/she never shows up as a found player.

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you adding the IPs that start with 192.168.... Because that would be why...

S

Spyman148

Reaction score
Sin$
No I know i'm not because i check my ips under zones and it shows the ip not anything else

S

Spyman148

Reaction score
Sin$
someone's ip that i'm trying to add. Maybe I'm not adding it quick enough?

Top Bottom
Login
Register