• Views 28,045
WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GearsBobbleHead said:
Good luck.
If there was such a program it wount be free.

Epic has no new IP, but whatever your bro thinks :smile:
One less bridger to worry about.

I can make this prgm but I wount dare give it out for free.

Why do i get the feeling its in Premium Forums?
I would go premium but im broke right now.
At this moment my bro is still trying lol his way to bridge.
And boy is he pissed off right now. I could make a pogram, but creating programs isnt in my field.

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gam3Pwner said:
Why do i get the feeling its in Premium Forums?
I would go premium but im broke right now.
At this moment my bro is still trying lol his way to bridge.
And boy is he pissed off right now. I could make a pogram, but creating programs isnt in my field.

It dosent exist. Your "bro" is wasting his time, I meant I may be able to make something but why would I when there is a working TuT?

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GearsBobbleHead said:
It dosent exist. Your "bro" is wasting his time, I meant I may be able to make something but why would I when there is a working TuT?

The problem is, he does not want to do all that.
Waiting for people to show up then going onto ZAP alert & logs....
adding up their ip. He wants something with just a click away or similar to that.

Edit: Right now he is saying your BS lol, i mean seriously..... He has the tools to bridge for himself but doesnt want to do all that alert logs ip adding? I dont know what he expects me to find or do, just magically create a program? Dont think so.

And IDC if he sees my post, he knows this well. For now THERE ARE NO FREAKIN' PROGRAMS THAT LETS YOU HOST BRIDGE BY YOURSELF ONLY WITH JUST A CLICK AWAY!

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gam3Pwner said:
The problem is, he does not want to do all that.
Waiting for people to show up then going onto ZAP alert & logs....
adding up their ip. He wants something with just a click away or similar to that.

Edit: Right now he is saying your BS lol, i mean seriously..... He has the tools to bridge for himself but doesnt want to do all that alert logs ip adding? I dont know what he expects me to find or do, just magically create a program? Dont think so.

And IDC if he sees my post, he knows this well. For now THERE ARE NO FREAKIN' PROGRAMS THAT LETS YOU HOST BRIDGE BY YOURSELF ONLY WITH JUST A CLICK AWAY!

Ok lol. This is a bridging thread for solo bridge, not what someone wants to do. Start a new thread if you want more help on this crazy idea.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GearsBobbleHead said:
Ok lol. This is a bridging thread for solo bridge, not what someone wants to do. Start a new thread if you want more help on this crazy idea.

Hm.. yeah i will, dont want an infraction.

M

MasterCreator

Reaction score
Sin$
when i do this i join the game before i can put my slider back to medium. does anyone know why?

S

Shiro

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so, how do i add the logs that cause it to refresh? your vid covers that part and you dont tell how to do it >_> smooth

J

JT5493

Reaction score
Sin$
Howw come when i go to add ips in the log viewer and refresh it, their are no incoming ips? Ive tried for an hour doing this by myself on wingman and submission but theirs no ips too add!! Can someone please explain and help??

Top Bottom
Login
Register