Bridge not working anymore. Help me!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by UoR Overdose, Feb 1, 2009 with 7 replies and 408 views.

1. UoR Overdose

UoR Overdose Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright so first I'll say the method I use to bridge is the stickied one closest to the top.

So I bridged like last week and it worked fine. I have ZaP and Cain (Cain helps me find IP's sometimes, somehow..) Anyways I think something has gone wrong with my ZAP. I tried bridging again today and it just wont work. I can have the security on high and I'll still connect to a game. No IP's have changed or anything I should mention. And on Cain it will sometimes show I have a bunch of people connected to me(kinda like saying im host) but i wont be its weird. Anyways I'm wondering wat I should do I was thinking of starting from scratch but I dont know wat that would change really...

2. bkaufs23

bkaufs23 Newbie

Ratings:
    same thing has happened to me

3. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    Shouldn't this go in the bridging section? Anyway, try restarting your router + redoing the cain & able thing. I did it and it worked for me. Hope I helped

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    No, I moved it, because I was tired of seeing the same posts over and over again. Least now I don't have to look at them :tongue:

5. bkaufs23

bkaufs23 Newbie

Ratings:
    that kinda sucks, i was hoping you would at least look into my problem seems like u kinda just moved my thread and shrugged it off. sucks, but this bridging thing is a little confusing, im new to it, and it would just be nice to get some answers so u dont need to keep seeing this threads :/

6. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I have told people time and time again, I don't know wtf is going on. For some reason, ZAP isn't filtering IPs. I've been looking into it over and over, and I still can't find the cause of this. All I can suggest is restart your router, remake your bridge, and reinstall ZAP...

• Like Like x 1
  7. kingsmokalot

kingsmokalot Newbie

Ratings:
  8. MunneY

MunneY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    clean out everything in your ZAP... reset your connection, remake your bridge... stop whining and try to fix it yourself... nubble keeps telling you the only way he knows how to fix it... its worked for me...

so if your gonna ask for help, be patient!

thanks nubble for the tut!