Discussion Bridge host TUT

Reaction score
THIS IS WRITTEN IN THE THOUGHT THAT YOU HAVE HAD SOME PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN BRIDING.
Yes I have been doing this for a long time and now that mf2 is almost out I see now wrong in releasing this for double xp weekend.

STEP 1: GET CAIN oxid.it - Cain & Abel

STEP 2: Install cain. You need to install WinPcap too.

STEP 3: Configure cain. Go to configure at the top(right next to view) and click your ethernet port. Then click the sniffer tap at the top. Now at the top click the button to the right of the poison/apr button. Now push the blue plus right above the sniffer tap. A window should pop up, click all hosts in my subnet and click ok. Remember your xbox's ip and your router's ip. Now near the bottom go to apr(right next to host) and there should be 2 boxes to the right. Click the TOP box and then click the blue plus again. A little screen should pop up choose your router's ip in the LEFT and your xbox's ip in the RIGHT.

STEP 4: Sign in to xbox live then click the apr button at the top(same row at the blue plus).

STEP 5: Get zone alarm pro(google it) and install it.

STEP 6: Change your internet on zone alarm pro to internet NOT TRUSTED

STEP 7: Add xbox live's ip range to the trusted zone in zonealarm it is 65.55.42.0-65.55.42.255

STEP 8: Add any of your friend's ips to trusted

STEP 9:Move firewall up to high and search for a match in anything you want.

STEP 10: Once in a lobby with just you and your friends change all of their ip's to internet

STEP 11: Once the game fills up wait for it to say FINDING BEST HOST and raise your firewall to high

STEP 12: Once the countdown on finding best host reaches 5 EXACTLY lower your firewall to med

STEP 13: Change friends back to trusted and get ready to r***.

Hopefully this will help end so many threads about bridging host.

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
thanks for writing this, should help a lot of noobs that didn't know how to do this. You should also warn about if in the lobby after your host of a match if it says "Finding best host" You must restart your xbox because your host banned for that session.

Reaction score
Doeboy278x said:
You should also warn about if in the lobby after your host of a match if it says "Finding best host" You must restart your xbox because your host banned for that session.
I can alwys just smove it up to high untill 5 then switch it down really fast and still be host. If it ends the game once it has started and says "Host has ended the game" then I have to restart my xbox.

Top Bottom