Bridge Host in CoD4

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Glitches' started by iMikeyy, Nov 27, 2008 with 13 replies and 3,886 views.

1. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    How do you do it? I want to play a few games in SnD while standbying just to see how many points I can get. It would entertain me.

I need to know what to do, what settings to use (Or if it's same as H3) and what IP's to use. Thanks

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Start asking the people who have made bridging tutorials. This thread has had not replies since yesterday.

3. OP
    LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    Bridging tutorials are mainly made by Krafty, and believe me I've tried. Apparently he's to cool to talk to me.

4. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    No the staff of this site are always busy, look at wha they run, most of them are also staff on Azzids other sites, when they can help they do, but they can't answer everyones questions however small or large, so I'd recommend just looking in the H3 and H2 bridging sections, and PMing the people who have made tuts there that aren't staff.

5. Gamer2284

Gamer2284 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do i do it with a lag switch? i know theres a way? i hate zone alarm!

6. BustaCap47

BustaCap47 Newbie

Ratings:
  7. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
  8. shea3498

shea3498 Newbie

Ratings:
    yeh you can go on speakeasy.net/speedtest and run a few test on 2 different pages and try to join a game and you will be the only one who joins then just wait and your host :smile:

another way but it doesn't work as good is when it is searching for best host click the lag switch on and off untill it finds host beacuse it make your connection good and everyone elses bad :biggrin:

9. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    do you really think its that easy. cod4 checks 4 best host every few rounds. you will not get host this way u will be the first in the lobby tho.

10. FREAKKING

FREAKKING Newbie

Ratings:
    click the standby butten on your modem wait like 10 secs then turn it off you should get host

11. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Bump and that won't work, you'll just join someone elses game when MM reconnects.

12. FREAKKING

FREAKKING Newbie

Ratings:
    NO IT WORKS I DID IT EVERY TIME I GOT HOST

13. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    So you just press standby 1 time, boom host? You need to cut your connection to lag your own lobby. Then your host.

14. FREAKKING

FREAKKING Newbie

Ratings:
    yes but you have to keep it on standby for like 20 secs