What's new

Bridge by Lagging

2 Chainz

2 Chainz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to bridge host by downloading something. Maybe through torrents or so. Right when you are about to search for a room start a download and after about 10 seconds stop the DL.

B

bigals

Reaction score
Sin$
are you asking a question or telling us how to do it? hard to tell from post

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ENVY J said:
Is it possible to bridge host by downloading something. Maybe through torrents or so. Right when you are about to search for a room start a download and after about 10 seconds stop the DL.

Yes you can actually, but takes some experience in bridging, I have a video I will upload again to youtube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeeOI9EArM[/ame].

V

vengeance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do we have to move from medium to high in zone alarm or no then? you never stated that in the vid.

and that is very old vid, does it still work?

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vengeance said:
do we have to move from medium to high in zone alarm or no then? you never stated that in the vid.

and that is very old vid, does it still work?

This is no means a easy and elegent bridging tequinque.
The only time i touch the firewall during finding players is if the IPs coming in from commview are some a single source(means your not host), then i would flip it to high to reset the players and try again.

Yes this still works, pretty much only way I solo bridge now. Using the firewal during match will host bann you though.

An alternative to download something is to set the upstream bandwith in your router, works also the same way.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
..People bridge because they're tired of playing against garbage connections, so they'd rather play on their connection. That, and so they can beat everyone easily.

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
..People bridge because they're tired of playing against garbage connections, so they'd rather play on their connection. That, and so they can beat everyone easily.

Yea its funny when drinkign also lol

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears of War 2 would have been 60000000x's better if the lead designer wasnt Cliff Bleszinski.

Top Bottom
Login
Register