breaking a filter system?

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by savingEon, Jun 30, 2009 with 8 replies and 247 views.

1. savingEon

savingEon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im not sure if thats wat HTML is but i think that is...its simple...i just want to be able to get through he filter system at mys chool so i can go on youtube...even if that isnt wat HTML is can you guys help me anyway?

2. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What if you had your own flashdrive with your own homemade web browser.

3. OP
    savingEon

savingEon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah but i just want to be able to get by the 1s at school..im talking a special proxy or something or a way to disable it

4. pspmodandcfw

pspmodandcfw Newbie

Ratings:
    Yep, you could try a proxy but most schools blocks the popular ones but proxies are ever changing. Try and find the *new ones.

-Pspmodandcfw

5. confused5

confused5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    HTML stands for hypertext markup language and it is used in designing websites, It has nothing to do with proxies.

If you're really desperate to get around your school's webfilter, you could set up your own private proxy on a computer at your home to prevent the filter from blocking access to it. I haven't looked into it much so I can't provide any links or information on the subject

6. GoldenBolt

GoldenBolt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hear you Eon.
    Try http://proxy.org/
    It's loaded with many proxies that you can use. When I found out about it was a dream come true. Throughout high school (I start college this fall), I would always finish projects at home, so that when there was library time to work on them in a given class, I had nothing to do! Later, I found out about proxy.org and I'd go in a corner and just watch funny videos :tongue:. However, if the librarian is a nazi and has programs that display to him/her every thing open on a certain computer, then it could be tough :/. Otherwise, check out proxy.org :smile:
    My personal favorites are pagewash.com and vtunnel.com

7. GearsBobbleHead

GearsBobbleHead Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Google Translate, select spanish to enlish and acts like a proxy. Works best if only want to read text on the page.

Another way is to convert the ip address into binary, then decimal and use that instead of
    www.msn.com
    http:// 207.68.172.246
    You can use a vunability and if not patched on we filter will let you use and bypass

http://3477384438

8. JD 93

JD 93 Newbie

Ratings:
    you could ping it
    open command prompt at the school and type ping www.wherever you want to go.com
    it will give you it in i believe binary like stated above (and actually now that i think about it converting everything to binary might be easier...)
    either way once you get it in numbers type in the numbers on the address bar and press enter..
    it probably wont work with youtube tho.. it'll just take you to google..
    but i got into by guessing one of the teacher's passwords and they have access to yourube..
    I wouldnt suggest doing that tho cause i got caught and now i cant take any computer classes for a full year.. so yeah.. ha

9. lDNeLSaLtY

lDNeLSaLtY Banned

Ratings:
    Making your own web browser will not work ^^ It uses the same web client...