• Thread starter wackerboo
  • Start date
  • Views 492
wackerboo

wackerboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I was wondering if ANYBODY could essentially break down the basics of jtags as of right now. I used to host a long time ago back when RGH's were just introduced, that's about the same time i stopped. I am now getting back into it and i could not be more lost, for example someone said something about his RGH being a "RGH1" What does that mean? And are Patches still used at all? or is it all done via devkits?

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I was wondering if ANYBODY could essentially break down the basics of jtags as of right now. I used to host a long time ago back when RGH's were just introduced, that's about the same time i stopped. I am now getting back into it and i could not be more lost, for example someone said something about his RGH being a "RGH1" What does that mean? And are Patches still used at all? or is it all done via devkits?
Look at iMoses posts'.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
essentially a rgh is the equivalent of a jtag, for new dashboards that arent jtaggable.

kk exploit is 4532 and below (i think) jtag is 7371 and below, rgh1 is for anything below 14717, rgh2 is anything 14717-15574, and rgx is 15574- current (16203)

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Any console is hackable now and an RGH functions the same way as a JTAG. RGH1 is the original wiring for RGHs and has much better boot times than the RGH2 wiring but you can only use it if the console is bellow dash 14719

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
without going too technical.. the jtag was based on original shader exploits. rgh was introduced to basically glitch consoles into booting unsigned code. the rgh was attempted to be patched by microsoft. tx came up with the idea to break the split cb rc4 encryption by changing the code and wiring a bit. this is the difference between rgh1 and rgh2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register