• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 22,358
TheWarDoctor420

TheWarDoctor420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this still works even after turning your system off?

A

adam aaquil

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I need help everytime I push *right* and *r2* at the same time my friend can't back up and i get loaded inside the MOC.
What do you mean by no animation? sorry i'm new to glitching

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I need help everytime I push *right* and *r2* at the same time my friend can't back up and i get loaded inside the MOC.
What do you mean by no animation? sorry i'm new to glitching
I actually hold the gas(R2) first and then immediately press right on the d pad.. also I'm not sure what u mean by your friend can't back up? No one can drive your Moc whilst you are entering and he should be using a different vehicle to push u in the water. hope it helps

A

adam aaquil

Reaction score
Sin$
OOOOH thank you man omg I told my friend to go inside the MOC and drive it omg thank you very meuch

A

adam aaquil

Reaction score
Sin$
i'm at the last step but i get that infinite black screen but Theres no death match i can start can you help please

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm at the last step but i get that infinite black screen but Theres no death match i can start can you help please
Once you get out of the water return your MOC to storage, or make sure the car you are taking from your friend is somewhat far away from you MOC. Returning the MOC makes it quicker to do the next car since it will put you right back in your bunker. You shouldn't need to do the deathmatch to make this work.

R

Reap4201

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not gonna say it but I've only messed up 4 times on this glitch in the last week grabbed 60 cars and I'm loading into my moc everytime at the blue circle cleared my cash went to creator switched sessions been trying for a good 2 hours now I think I'm done till next one

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It nothing happen with the job.. U must find only a good lobby . That's everything . My friend and i lookin every time before we make the glitch for a lobby where the first part in bunker works first try and then we never had an blackscreen and we didnt go into a job.. It works without a job. Its only the lobby.
Patched loads you into moc

Patched
not patched

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same but I got it after a bunch of attempts. It's not pa**** but something is up

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. But then before I could open criminal it spawned me in the moc. Something is up I think.

I did not make it to the docks !!!!

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something is difficulty up coz i can hit it keeps spawning in moc and when i do get to the dock after 20 try i get the black screen after joining 6 jobs. btw ive got over 50 with this method

D

DILUSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not gonna say it but I've only messed up 4 times on this glitch in the last week grabbed 60 cars and I'm loading into my moc everytime at the blue circle cleared my cash went to creator switched sessions been trying for a good 2 hours now I think I'm done till next one
Same happening wit me and iv been hitting this glitch easy.. Hopefully we'll get another easy one soon

Top Bottom
Login
Register