Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt seem to be working

K

Knight304

Reaction score
Sin$
I think its not working anymore , anybody has got it working rn ?!

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
fuuny the people that have been around se7en sins are hitting it fine , but everyone that has started a recent account with se7en sins cant hit it....hmmm, someone trolling?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It puts me Into default bunker for a second then loads me in to moc

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i had a deleted AA trailer awhile back ...does a experienced person know how i can replace it ...without it getting stuck in moc or stuck in facility with a dead spot.....???

fuuny the people that have been around se7en sins are hitting it fine , but everyone that has started a recent account with se7en sins cant hit it....hmmm, someone trolling?
True some like myself loaded into moc......But i came into a session where ppl where already trading so that could be culprit .....Anyway to fix this ...i simply went outside request car from moc killed myself ...walked back in the bunker start glitch....it worked perfectly .....when u spawn to docks your requsted car or faggio will be there just go to deathmatch ...then request moc....when your far enough away from car request new faggio from another garage as usual

Last edited by a moderator:
Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is rockstar patching on Saturdays now? Can anyone on a fresh restart confirm that this is still working, I haven't had time to test it yet

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works. Just reset and tested the part being claimed as patched.
100% you are doing the recent too late while walking into the circle. That is the only way it will load you in the MOC.
**Tips**
Do not run to the circle ... WALK . Running will only hurt your chances to hit it.

Always exit the Bunker and Re enter on foot before doing the first part .

Double tap to do your recent alert BEFORE you step in the circle . At least one or two steps away from it.

This video clip I just took testing it will show you where you should be doing the recent for perfect timing and always hit it. I hope this can help

MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You've been saying this for 2 days now. Can you even glitch?
That's Celestial AKA = Joec
He's banned on sins as Celestial Gaming He can glitch and has provided many glitches for the community.
After a reset all should be good :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register