What's new

Solved Brand New Xbxo Keeps Freezing?

S

Sauby02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a brand new xbox (Actually about 2 months old) and just recently it has started to freeze up a lot more than it's supposed. More than my xenon does. It hasn't had RROD or anything like that. Is this maybe caused by the hard drive a game or anything or what is it? Do I need to send it in or is there something I can do to fix it?

Thanks for the help.

Also it is a Jasper elite if it's a problem with the motherboard.

snowwhite

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hav a brand new 360 that does this adwell iv got an extended gamestation warranty so jus gunna take it in an swap it if i ever find the case lol

daMOman100

daMOman100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My one did that, but that was my old messed up hotswapped xbox. Its was mostly my fault But I got a new one a year and a half ago and that has not got any freezing problems. Call up microsoft, if it happens when only on LIVE its probably your internet connection. It could also be your HDD. Take it out and check. But honestly, call microsoft and to speeden up the procedure say you tried all the steps on the website. If you dont have POP. Its your fault. Good luck :smile:

S

Sauby02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I cleared cache it seems to have helped a little but in more long term sessions (about 4-5 hours) it still freezes. I think Ill go ahead and get it repaired after my other xbox comes back from repair so I have something to use while this one is getting fixed. Thanks for the help :smile:.

/Close

PinkF Zeppelin

PinkF Zeppelin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I once fixed one that was so slow wouldn't update and froze all because of the HDD. I had to format it clearing the cache wouldn't do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register