What's new

Patched BRAND NEW - VEHICLE WAREHOUSE DUPLICATION! 1 DUPLICATE PER MINUTE - EASY!! SUPER FAST!

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 36,289
Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Now then,
I know A LOT of people had A LOT of problems with the previous vehicle warehouse glitch i found.
THIS GLITCH NOW WORKS FOR EVERYONE!

After a ton of testing and an absolute fortune spent on my 2nd character (Who originally couldn't do it) i have ironed out all the problems, cut down all the load times and just generally made this glitch absolutely awesome!

Founder of this one is Me - Unphased Gaming!

I've worked extremely hard on this and it would be much appreciated if you could credit me if you do decide to repost this glitch anywhere.

Massive shoutout to Macclesfield UK for finding the original glitch!!

Things you need...

MOC (With personal vehicle storage)
Vehicle warehouse
Elegy retro custom stored inside vehicle warehouse (or any other benny's vehicle)
Office garages (Unsure if you need them all or if they need to be full of cars)
Custom plates - This is vital for this glitch, if you don't have custom plates, you cannot do this glitch!

If you dont have an Elegy retro already in the warehouse, you'll also need...

Facility
Special vehicle
Avenger

If you have a retro custom already stored inside the vehicle warehouse, skip to second part (Duplication)

Steps to store an Elegy retro inside vehicle warehouse...

Duplication
Steps to Duplicate...

1. Destroy lots of vehicles you want to dupe over - 1 destroyed vehicle per duplicate
2. Park MOC outside vehicle warehouse
3. Register as a CEO, hire an associate and invite him inside your vehicle warehouse.
4. Run downstairs and drive outside in the elegy retro custom.
5. Call Mors mutual and claim back 1 of the destroyed vehicles and wait for it to spawn on the map.
6. Drive into MOC (does not matter whats in the back or if its full/empty)
7. Drive back out of MOC - Done.

Rinse and repeat steps 4-7

Happy glitching guys.

Before littering the thread with basic questions about duping and car values, please read the pinned topics at the top of this forum.

Video...

Last edited:
1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing this since you posted it about a month ago. Still a nice glitch though. Thanks

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When not trolling I have dupes a few vehicles as well with this method.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
damn almost a solo lol I don't need dupes but good work, I'd be on this one if i did lol I miss the moc duping lol facility dupes are a pain

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What vehicle s are Special Vehicles?

And what warehouse can they be stored?

RithBella

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome! Gonna try this out.

Last edited:
1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah OK. I've not posted this before though, the one I posted you had to drive each dupe to the garage.
Ok then it must have been someone else that posted it then. Either way it was posted cause thats where i learned of the call insurance method.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok then it must have been someone else that posted it then. Either way it was posted cause thats where i learned of the call insurance method.
Yeah, I posted that but you still had to drive each dupe to the garage. This one, you just stay at the warehouse

M

multim0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really nice post, but you should add the little detail with custom plates. Or are these ones blank again?

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Few things about this glitch
1. Yes you NEED custom plates on the car your duping
2. It's best to do this with destroyed faggios because you can keep calling for them using the MC (Destroy them all before u start)
3. Your friend needs to stand behind the car where it is located in the SVW otherwise it will despawn.
4. You don't need a MOC but with out one the the time to dupe a car will be much longer depending on how far your nearest garage from the SVW is.
5. If u don't have a MOC you need to drive the car that comes out of the SVW to the garage where you claimed the destroyed vehicle from, Drive it in & done that's a dupe.
6. There's also a very good chance this glitch will work even after the method to put cars in the SVW is fixed because R* Forgets about it once the method to put cars in there is patched they will lock this thread and probably delete it but save the steps on a note pad for later as it will most likely work.
(I know this because this glitch has been working for at least 1 1/2+ Months.

Last edited:
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is not 1 per min at best
Even not counting the time it takes to blow up all your faggios/ cars + cool down.

It's 2 mins at best. Wrong we don't need a dupe glitch why would you even post this agian
:frown:

Rip
??
i did a dupe every 1min/less not even using the MOC.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Talking about his method not yours. And that was after you blowing up all faggeos..
his is faster idk what ur doing that's taking so long but his method is like 1mil/30second a dupe..

D

_dying_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone upload a video of how to store an elegy retro in the SVW? It's a lot of steps, and it's a bit unclear to me in some of the steps.

Top Bottom
Login
Register