What's new

Patched Brand New!! Solo duplication glitch-Confirmed on ps3!!

• Thread starter RastaMouseJD
  • Start date
  • Views 17,673
RastaMouseJD

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
Sin$
So, playing around in a glitchy little world of my own on GTA and stumbled across a weird duplication glitch! There is no 48 min bypass as far as I'm aware!

THIS GLITCH WILL REQUIRE TWEAKING THE STEPS A LITTLE TO MAKE IT A VIABLE MONEY GLITCH!

Anyone wanting to upload a video containing glitch, feel free!

You will need a full garage at Eclipse towers
(With replaceable car inside) and a garage with spaces at Unit 2.

Here goes...

1/ Start in a public session.

2/ Go to the roof of LSC at popular street.

3/ Pull up your phone and order a Stinger GT from Legendary Motorsport, get delivered to Unit 2 (free space).

4/ Go to Unit 2, pull the Stinger GT out, drive to LSC and customise that b****!

5/ Once upgraded, drive to eclipse towers, accept full garage error message swap for a car in the garage.

6/ Leave eclipse towers and call mechanic to deliver Stinger GT from Unit 2!

7/ Take it too any LSC, respray it.

8/ Drive up to eclipse towers, replace any car ( this one won't dupe so don't worry) then BAM 2 Stinger GT's for the price of 1!!

Any feedback and such will be greatly appreciated. Let's hope it can be made viable!

Peace Out...

G

GlitchinBit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyoje confirm that this works?

Ps: i dont think you need a stringer you xould dupe any car you want eg panto elegy

Dubwoofertjuh

Dubwoofertjuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna try it right now on PS4 I let people know if it works for me :wink:

EDIT
did not worked for me on PS4! ***

Last edited:
G

GlitchinBit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did it work for anyone? If not we can close this thread. But it would be nice to see a video first so that there are no misunderstandings :smile:

Dubwoofertjuh

Dubwoofertjuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did it work for anyone? If not we can close this thread. But it would be nice to see a video first so that there are no misunderstandings :smile:

I can confirm it doesn't work on PS4, tried a fjew times so spend like 3M for nothing xD

For XB1, xbox 360 and PC i don't know.
Video proof would be nice tho :smile:

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some glitches just couldn't prove or redo. Two times I sold a panto and immediately back to story mode and turn off ps4, next time I went online, there is one more panto there.
It was very obvious cause I spawn in the garage should have no panto.

RastaMouseJD

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the feedback people, much appreciated. Just finished work so will test this further. Just thought I would share my experience with the community. After all you must first speculate to eventually accumulate.

Will update... 
I can confirm it doesn't work on PS4, tried a fjew times so spend like 3M for nothing xD

Sorry about the loss buddy, stick her on the invoice. Lol

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$

If you spent 3M, trying to do an unconfirmed glitch, to dupe 225K cars....I can only laugh at you.

G

GlitchinBit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to buy and mod your car each and every time or could you just drive your vehicle out and in then out and in etc. because this would be really easy

RastaMouseJD

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
Sin$
Tested this with a rebel and a cheap car from LSC. Did not work! Sorry

Dubwoofertjuh

Dubwoofertjuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the feedback people, much appreciated. Just finished work so will test this further. Just thought I would share my experience with the community. After all you must first speculate to eventually accumulate.

Will update... 

Sorry about the loss buddy, stick her on the invoice. Lol
It's fine :tongue: I made it back already :wink: 
If you spent 3M, trying to do an unconfirmed glitch, to dupe 225K cars....I can only laugh at you.

I don't even care if people laugh at me for this,
I did it so there was someone on this forum that made sure if it would work or not ( for ps4) :tongue:
My job succeeded already working or not working :tongue:
People now know, right :wink: ?

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you just got lucky. Because about 3 days ago I had failed the fire glitch by joined a job while still in panto. Then came back to public and it duped it

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
0_0.jpg

Then play with this. I have been tinkering with this setup for a week or two. At the Alta St. apartment, the wheel base of the cargobob is the exact same width as the two side walls, lining the driveway to the garage. You can park the cargobob, with your PV attached, and as long as all 3 wheels are rested on the wall tops, you're good.

This allows for a teleport, without blocker vehicles. With friends, it also works on car access set to passengers or everyone, for them to teleport into the car. That's just the tip of my iceburg.

Now....in a public lobby, if nobody is around, teleport into the car a few times.... then walk out to the end of the driveway, and then walk into the garage. After about 5 seconds, you can walk back out. The cargobob will have vanished, but.....your car is magically suspended in the air, between the two walls, and still allows for a teleport. After the cargobob vanishes, the car will remain suspended allowing for teleports, as long as you don't hit the gas.

If anybody uses this in future glitches....you now know where the idea came from. I have NEVER seen a post/video/tutorial on this setup/method....give me time....I'll make something out of this.

Last edited:
RastaMouseJD

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
Sin$
0_0.jpg

Then play with this. I have been tinkering with this setup for a week or two. At the Alta St. apartment, the wheel base of the cargobob is the exact same width as the two side walls, lining the driveway to the garage. You can park the cargobob, with your PV attached, and as long as all 3 wheels are rested on the wall tops, you're good.

This allows for a teleport, without blocker vehicles. With friends, it also works on car access set to passengers or everyone, for them to teleport into the car. That's just the tip of my iceburg.

Now....in a public lobby, if nobody is around, teleport into the car a few times.... then walk out to the end of the driveway, and then walk into the garage. After about 5 seconds, you can walk back out. The cargobob will have vanished, but.....your car is magically suspended in the air, between the two walls, and still allows for a teleport. After the cargobob vanishes, the car will remain suspended allowing for teleports, as long as you don't hit the gas.

If anybody uses this in future glitches....you now know where the idea came from. I have NEVER seen a post/video/tutorial on this setup/method....give me time....I'll make something out of this.[/QUOTE
This looks like a very nice set up!! Lol.. You know.. Is it possible to bring another PV out whilst the car is suspended? Or have a cheap PV (rebel for bypass) or a NPC vehicle suspended and request a different vehicle(panto) from a different garage and have that alta st garage full? What happens when you press the gas? As I'm not online is there a way to call a mugger upon yourself? I have a few ideas

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The self mugger I can't try (on 2nd character, rank 49..one more to go!)
After cargobob is parked, u can't enter it again.
Driving another car out will lock up the car and drop it.
u most go down the street to request vehicle, and then it just brings it I believe.
I'm still in the works of ironing out the setup, to know which direction I need to go from there.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The self mugger I can't try (on 2nd character, rank 49..one more to go!)
After cargobob is parked, u can't enter it again.
Driving another car out will lock up the car and drop it.
u most go down the street to request vehicle, and then it just brings it I believe.
I'm still in the works of ironing out the setup, to know which direction I need to go from there.

Dang good find mate, too bad the floating car cant somehow be used to do the new cargobob glitch solo? perhaps there's some way it can? Idk I've tried multiple times leaving my PV attached to cargobob then attempting to do the duping solo, but cargobob always despawned when I would get the 3rd vehicle out ); hopefully we can build from this, great find!

RastaMouseJD

RastaMouseJD

I'm Truly Gifted.. Lol
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm back online now, gonna purchase alta st and get stuck in. Will update with any news.. Peace out brothers

L

LoganRussell48

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a friend in the passenger seat of cargobob, could you not do the dupe glitch without them flying around or the annoying Y/Triangle spamming?

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a friend in the passenger seat of cargobob, could you not do the dupe glitch without them flying around or the annoying Y/Triangle spamming?
What you mean in the passenger seat?

When we do it (2 ppl total) 1 of us will park cargobob with car dangling in between two buildings or two trailers or pretty much anywhere that the cargobob can sit with car still hanging from it, that way the person in cargobob don't have to fly around the whole time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register