What's new

Patched BRAND NEW!!! SOLO! CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH - UNLIMITED MONEY DUPLICATE ANY CAR

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 100,417
G

Giotis83

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys is it still working? I made my last dupe yesterday at 05:30. Want to continue today to fill the 3rd floor of ceo garage

R

ritchydb

Reaction score
Sin$
What can i do if the facility is full with dupes? If I drive it to garage it says ‘can’t store in garage’.

How to store more dupes, in other garages then facility? Thx

Last edited:
C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Killing yourself is only needed to get your wanted level removed. I'm using the Deluxo, so no need for suicide.

It has happened both ways suicide and non suicide
That's weird I've been doing in the deluxo method for about 3 days straight now and if I don't kill myself once I fly over the facility the glitch will not work once I end up driving the rh8 in,, it drops me to an infinite falling screen, then it drops me clear across the map. But I can't complain I've probably dupe / 240 cars or so

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I fully restarted my xbox and I can guarantee it’s still working with deluxe method, just duped 1 minute ago

I could have sworn it got patched last night at exactly 3am, right at the new car release. Basically I was able to fully do the glitch like normal but it just didn't replace the fagio, just swapped it out. Did a few but it just quit working

ThAtGuYoNxBoXFTW

ThAtGuYoNxBoXFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any tips for always hitting the "return vehicle to storage" part? im struggling really hard with that one part!

D

Dark Destroyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Killing yourself is only needed to get your wanted level removed. I'm using the Deluxo, so no need for suicide.

It has happened both ways suicide and non suicide
You do need to kill yourself when you use the deluxo, it has nothing to do with the wanted level, it has to do with registering what personal vehicle you have...

B

Blake293209

Reaction score
Sin$
any tips for always hitting the "return vehicle to storage" part? im struggling really hard with that one part!

With the mc menu up and standing next to the vehicle, press Y first and right after press A. Timing is very important. Doesn't have to be super speedy fast but you need to press Y and then press A in less than 1 second.

If you end up sitting in the car with the menu still up, just press B until the menu goes away, exit the vehicle and retry the whole process.

It's a timing procedure. Just gotta practice it to make it perfect.

ThAtGuYoNxBoXFTW

ThAtGuYoNxBoXFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With the mc menu up and standing next to the vehicle, press Y first and right after press A. Timing is very important. Doesn't have to be super speedy fast but you need to press Y and then press A in less than 1 second.

If you end up sitting in the car with the menu still up, just press B until the menu goes away, exit the vehicle and retry the whole process.

It's a timing procedure. Just gotta practice it to make it perfect.
just tried that multiple times and it would call the bike even when i was in the car. This is getting ridiculous

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
just tried that multiple times and it would call the bike even when i was in the car. This is getting ridiculous
Do you own a motorbike? Make sure if you do that it's not destroyed. You must have a motorbike available for it to work

ThAtGuYoNxBoXFTW

ThAtGuYoNxBoXFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you own a motorbike? Make sure if you do that it's not destroyed. You must have a motorbike available for it to work
Lol thank you, but i litterally worked it out 5 mins ago and went mental, tha nks though

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my method that has worked perfectly:

1.) Buy the facility in the desert next to the airfield
2.) Fill any 10 car garages up with Elegys
3.) Buy the 6 car garage (Approach 68 I believe) and fill it with those Elegys
4.) Use Deluxo Method ()

5.) Once your facility is filled, use your MC bike to drive to that garage. Drive an elegy from that garage in to the facility and swap it. This puts the bricked Dupe in that garage and frees up a space. Then repeat until the facility has no more dupes.

6.) When that 6 car garage is full, buy a 10 car garage. Shuffle those cars around, because 4 of those elegys were "stored" in the 6 car garage.

7.) Take another 10 car garage that has elegys & swap with that 6 car garage.

By swapping 10 car garages with the 6 car garage, you don't have to restart your game to drive the bricked Dupes out. Thus saving time. Once those garages have 6 elegys in them each, restart the game. Then you can move most/all the garages close together briefly (and 10 car layout), so you can reshuffle the elegys that were in those 4 "storage slots" from the 6 car garage space.

Sounds complicated but its easy once you get the hang of it. I did about 110 this weekend. I even bought a new CEO office across from Integrity and Bunker (for the MOC) just for this glitch! Well worth in IMHO....

H

Hotspiced

Reaction score
Sin$
To anybody using Paleto bay facility, there's no need to call in moc or any other vehicle to block your doors. Theres a sign nearby where you can place your car, only done it with the retro elegy, other vehicles may not fit. Not much of a game changer I know but it's one less step

Raziel64

Raziel64

Reaction score
Sin$
That's weird I've been doing in the deluxo method for about 3 days straight now and if I don't kill myself once I fly over the facility the glitch will not work once I end up driving the rh8 in,, it drops me to an infinite falling screen, then it drops me clear across the map. But I can't complain I've probably dupe / 240 cars or so

240 ?!
I duped 27 Sultan RS + Vigilente, T20, Arm Kuruma, APC, 811, hakucho drag and oppressor
This is really time consuming and boring af, I can't stand it anymore

B

Blkwrks

Reaction score
Sin$
240 ?!
I duped 27 Sultan RS + Vigilente, T20, Arm Kuruma, APC, 811, hakucho drag and oppressor
This is really time consuming and boring af, I can't stand it anymore
Lol I started duping so that I wouldent have to grind anymore on gta but my way to avoid grinding turned into grinding lmao. I got 57 dupes still so I’m good with that for now(: that will keep me going for months. Now time to enjoy the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register