What's new

Patched BRAND NEW!!! SOLO! CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH - UNLIMITED MONEY DUPLICATE ANY CAR

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 100,420
GrubXer0

GrubXer0

Metal Faced Villain
Reaction score
Sin$
I've created dupes using a custom plate and I've looked at the threads pertaining to the sell limits. I am choosing to sell every 31 minutes. Will I be ok selling theses dupes without replacing any of the plates?

C

Coppi

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, guys, I read through the forums and everything and I see what to not do wrong in the future. But I do not see how to fix my current issue. My friend gave me his ELegy Retro Custom through the pushing glitch, and then I started using this to dupe them after that. I now have like 17+ "dirty dupes" and I think I am on the first level daily sell limit of 10. But yet again -- supposedly after 2 sells, I'm supposed to be capped at one every 30 hours so I'm a little confused at that. The whole custom license plate thing isn't working on any vehicle and I don't know why, so I cant dupe over the dirty dupes like that. I'd be more than happy to go into a discord with someone to go further into detail or answer any questions here... Any help at all is appreciated, thanks, guys!

I've created dupes using a custom plate and I've looked at the threads pertaining to the sell limits. I am choosing to sell every 31 minutes. Will I be ok selling theses dupes without replacing any of the plates?
Yes, but dont go over 8 per day.

J

Jooda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could u point me to that method? What to do exactly?

1. Have your Deluxo parked in your Heist apartment garage in slot #10 (for time effectiveness) or any slot that is near to the garage door.
2. Have your Retro Parked in the Mobile Dupe Center or anywhere else other than the facility. Perhaps you could stored along with the Deluxo in the same garage. ( I prefer it to be parked in the MDC to call it without the mechanic)
3. Get into your deluxo and leave the heist apartment.
4. As soon as you receive the doomsday heist notification, teleport to your facility.
5. Exit Facility, you'll find the Deluxo right in front of you.
Now......
6. Drive your Deluxo to the facility's yellow circle and get garage full notification.
7. Hit the P.S./xbox button twice, this should brings you back to the game.
8. Assuming the entrance of the facility's door is south, Drive Northeast and start Hovering and drive Horizontally across the door (from Northeast to northwest) to pass the door.
9. You should have a sense of motion that by the time you get garage full notification, you must be completely away from the door.
10. If you drove/hovered over the edge of the door and you didn't get garage full notification, reverse drive/hover fast. As soon as you hit the edge of the door, you'll get a notification for full garage. Again, have a sense of motion and predict when your deluxo should be to the other side off the door.
11. Accept Notification. You should be back to the game.
12. Kill yourself. The deluxo should disappear.
13. Call the mechanic or Request your retro from the MDC.
14. Get into your Retro and park it where you should be teleported inside the car. maybe between two rocks, or a tree and a street car (Use an office vehicle or the head of the MDC truck).
Note: Paleto bay facility has a wooden sign that has two poles those carry the sign. You could use that to jam your car in between the poles I believe other facility has it. I saw one by the Fort Zancudo nearby facility.
15. Once you checked that you could teleport easily, have your MC registered and hover over "Return Vehicle"
16. For P.S., Hit X and Triangle at the same time. You should be teleported to the car and the interaction menu should disappear.
Note: You could hit Triangle (to get inside the car) and X (to return it) at the same time. However, you could release triangle but keep your finger on X and then release it. returning the car won't take effect unless you released your finger off X and that's what you want. If you were too slow, return vehicle will disappear so releasing X won't do anything. You should be fast.
17. Pull your Retro into your full facility and now you could replace it with any other RH8/faggios inside your facility.
18. Get outside the facility.
NOTE: STEPS 6 - 18 SHOULD TAKE ABOUT 2 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS.
19. Accept heist mission to teleport to your apartment. This process take 50 seconds on average.
20. get into your deluxo and leave the garage. Takes about 15 seconds on average
21. As soon as you get Doomsday heist, accept it, then teleport to your facility and then get out. Takes about 45 seconds to be in the facility and then get outside. Your Deluxo should be out.

Note: For time effectiveness, you could park 14 faggios inside your office garage. Glitch 7 cars. Request faggios and then pull them into the facility one by one until you transferred all of your cars. MAKE A REFERENCE ON YOUR INTERACTION MENU i.e. Once you see an Opressor for example (or any other motorcycle) count the first fagio after that as number 1. So the next time you do the glitch, pull number 8 to transfer the 8th car and so on. Once you do two patches or even more, you can quit the game to lock these cars. This will help you to change license plates one by one from your office garage.

The longest cool down i ever waited was 13 seconds.

This method will cut down the cooling down of requesting a deluxo by 2 minutes. you will always have time to request your retro without cool down

E

edgie

Reaction score
Sin$
OK, did some more testing.

Now that we are able to get vehicles in the Special Vehicle Warehouse again, I was able to put a Deluxo and a Elegy Retro Custom in there, and got my dupe to dupe time down to 2:50. With no need to cooldown anymore. Awesome, and thanks to the update finders for that one.

If you can get a friend to dupe with you where you both have the same bunker, and you both have an ERC in the SVW, you can both do your own setups, call your ERCs at the same time and swap them so you don't have to do the "Return to Storage" part of the dupe glitch, just grab the friends car and pull that into your bunker. Our best times were around 2:16 doing that. Again with no cooldown due to the SVW glitch now.

Last thing. I was able to give the Thruster over to my friend to be able to do the SVW setup (saving him 3.7 mil + upgrades) It was really weird though, we set it up the same way you do the GC2F part, he took my thruster. It sucked it in with no full dialog, but asked him to replace a vehicle once inside. He replaced an RH8 and the Thruster spawned up on it's normal platform. Additionally he ended up with a dupe of his Deluxo (which was the last car he drove doing the first part of the glitch setup). So got a 2 for 1 on that. Will have to see if all that stays after a full PC restart.

BetterGreen

BetterGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no more room for dupes. Can you own 2 CEO offices with 3 more garages?? I’m just selling the last of the x80s from the taxi freeze glitch and have a ton of sultans from the stack glitch with about 36 of these retros. I need more space.

B

Blkwrks

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no more room for dupes. Can you own 2 CEO offices with 3 more garages?? I’m just selling the last of the x80s from the taxi freeze glitch and have a ton of sultans from the stack glitch with about 36 of these retros. I need more space.
I believe you can but do you really need that many more? I mean you can pretty much buy everything with that many.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No you can only have one office.
Make a 2nd character as they share a bank account

W

wrigzzy

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have been duping my own Elegy Retro RH8 with my custom plate. I have given this car to my friend twice and he sold one and then got hit with a limit on the second. I have sold one of the dupes, am I okay to keep selling my own dupes?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have been duping my own Elegy Retro RH8 with my custom plate. I have given this car to my friend twice and he sold one and then got hit with a limit on the second. I have sold one of the dupes, am I okay to keep selling my own dupes?
Your friend needs to add your plate to his ifruit. Then he will be able to sell your cars.
This is a solo duplication glitch though, it's easier to just duplicate your own cars

W

wrigzzy

Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend needs to add your plate to his ifruit. Then he will be able to sell your cars.
This is a solo duplication glitch though, it's easier to just duplicate your own cars
Thank you for that, so for myself, I am okay to keep selling?

A

Ascan1us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We accidently tried to sell a dirty dupe and got the "sorry we don't need any more vehicles right now".

I duped over the dupe, but wonder if the mistake flagged me by Rockstar or if it affected my exploit level / repeat offender cap in any way?

Thanks in advance..

B

Blkwrks

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it’s patched. I’ve hit it everytime since the glitch came out. And now I failed 2 times in a row

W

wrigzzy

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve failed 4 times now. Gonna keep trying and then I’ll update you.
It's still working fine for me, I always just get in and then wait a split second before hitting return, no problems. Im on xbox

Top Bottom
Login
Register