What's new

Patched BRAND NEW OUTFIT TRANSFER GLITCH! NO DELETED CHARACTERS, NO XMAS MASK NEEDED!!!

N

New guy23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the Christmas mask transfer still works and this is how you get a black T-shirt instead of the grey one everyone shows

H

Hunter Kent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I get stuck in the clouds infinitely after doing the killing the bird for the second part what do I do? I tried suspending, joining friend, resetting cache etc etc and every time it gives me infinite loading into online

ItsYaBoiSlayer

ItsYaBoiSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I get stuck in the clouds infinitely after doing the killing the bird for the second part what do I do? I tried suspending, joining friend, resetting cache etc etc and every time it gives me infinite loading into online
same **** happens to me everytime i do the second kill the bird

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of hitting invite only session, try going to creator and swap character from there.
I'll try that but i think creator takes you to a pub session but I have noticed you can join a friend i a job lobby however as soon as he starts it and you spawn it will give you an error

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try that but i think creator takes you to a pub session but I have noticed you can join a friend i a job lobby however as soon as he starts it and you spawn it will give you an error
Yeah creator takes you to a public session.

Top Bottom
Login
Register