What's new

Patched BRAND NEW OUTFIT TRANSFER GLITCH! NO DELETED CHARACTERS, NO XMAS MASK NEEDED!!!

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
OK Guys,
I've been working on this for a few days now.

FOUNDER...
UNPHASED GAMING

We finally have an outfit transfer glitch which doesn't require a Xmas mask and doesn't require you to delete 2nd character.

I will update this thread tomorrow, just posting the steps for now.

WARNING

1. YOU WILL LOSE THE OUTFITS ON YOUR 2ND CHARACTER
2. THIS GLITCH CURRENTLY ONLY WORKS TRANSFERRING FROM 1ST CHARACTER TO 2ND CHARACTER.

IF you are using this glitch combined with the creator glitch to double transfer, please be aware you need to clean up outfits before transferring or you risk losing the outfit all together. i.e. remove any hats/masks/scarves or anything that wont transfer over.

Steps...

1. Create the component outfits on character #1 then swap to character #2
2. Force a save (buy ammo/change outfit etc. until the orange loading circle shows)
3. Quit the GTA application and restart, load into story mode.
4. Once in story mode, go straight to director mode. (make sure you have a bird unlocked)
5. Take a bird into DM and kill it.
6. Take the bird into DM again, change location and fly up high. Bring up interaction menu and hover over 'quit director mode'
7. Fly towards a moving vehicle and double tap 'A/X' just before you hit it.
8. You will eventually get the 'wasted screen, now you'll be on an infinite black screen.
9. Wait 10+ seconds then hold interaction menu button, push up once then hit A/X. (You wont be able to see the menu)
10. Once back at the trailer, select GTA Online 2 from the actors and take into DM.
11. Once in DM bring up character wheel and select a story mode character.
12. Once in story mode with GTA Online character 2, hit pause...online...play GTA online... Invite only session.
13. You'll load into the clouds then get an error message and returned to story mode.
14. Repeat steps 4-9, then select GTA Online 1 from the actors and take into DM.
15. Repeat steps 11 - 12
16. You will spawn as GTA Online 1.
17. Swap character and the outfits will have transferred to GTA Online 2

Video...

Double transfer tutorial...

Last edited:
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't outfits transfer and merge even if your second character is a guy?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't outfits transfer and merge even if your second character is a guy?

If you have 2 male characters, I imagine the outfits will just be identical to the first character but that defeats the object of a transfer glitch Lol

EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so its possible to semi 2way transfer with this? transfer the components to second character then do the delete 2nd character method?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so its possible to semi 2way transfer with this? transfer the components to second character then do the delete 2nd character method?
Yes but when you transfer the second time you have to do the delete second character one

OK Guys,
I've been working on this for a few days now.

FOUNDER...
UNPHASED GAMING

We finally have an outfit transfer glitch which doesn't require a Xmas mask and doesn't require you to delete 2nd character.

I will update this thread tomorrow, just posting the steps for now.

WARNING

1. YOU WILL LOSE THE OUTFITS ON YOUR 2ND CHARACTER
2. THIS GLITCH CURRENTLY ONLY WORKS TRANSFERRING FROM 1ST CHARACTER TO 2ND CHARACTER.

IF you are using this glitch combined with the creator glitch to double transfer, please be aware you need to clean up outfits before transferring or you risk losing the outfit all together. i.e. remove any hats/masks/scarves or anything that wont transfer over.

Steps...

1. Create the component outfits on character #1 then swap to character #2
2. Force a save (buy ammo/change outfit etc. until the orange loading circle shows)
3. Quit the GTA application and restart, load into story mode.
4. Once in story mode, go straight to director mode. (make sure you have a bird unlocked)
5. Take a bird into DM and kill it.
6. Take the bird into DM again, change location and fly up high. Bring up interaction menu and hover over 'quit director mode'
7. Fly towards the ground and double tap 'A/X' just before you hit the ground.
8. You will eventually get the 'wasted screen, now you'll be on an infinite black screen.
9. Wait 10+ seconds then hold interaction menu button, push up once then hit A/X. (You wont be able to see the menu)
10. Once back at the trailer, select GTA Online 2 from the actors and take into DM.
11. Once in DM bring up character wheel and select a story mode character.
12. Once in story mode with GTA Online character 2, hit pause...online...play GTA online... Invite only session.
13. You'll load into the clouds then get an error message and returned to story mode.
14. Repeat steps 4-9, then select GTA Online 1 from the actors and take into DM.
15. Repeat steps 11 - 12
16. You will spawn as GTA Online 1.
17. Swap character and the outfits will have transferred to GTA Online 2

Video...

Good find mate. Should mention people can transfer between characters by doing the delete second character transfer for people that dont know this stuff amd dont care about deleting there second character

This should be fun. If only the dm trailer wasnt getting patched farrrrrrk lol

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only double transfer right now, if you combine Earnis transfer methof with the deleting second character one, for now. Im sure Earni is trying to make it a fouble transfer so just be patient. :smile:

DanielPanda123

DanielPanda123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only double transfer right now, if you combine Earnis transfer methof with the deleting second character one, for now. Im sure Earni is trying to make it a fouble transfer so just be patient. :smile:
what is double transfer?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So u been workin on a glitch for a few days that is one that got leaked on here n deleted 4 times over the last 2 weeks lol lmfao wheres all the apt transfer haters? Lol this be the same. Just sayin lol.
Also this glitch can make you lose outfits modded n non. Just sayin. Prob a bad idea if you got lots of work put into ur wardrobe lol.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So u been workin on a glitch for a few days that is one that got leaked on here n deleted 4 times over the last 2 weeks lol lmfao wheres all the apt transfer haters? Lol this be the same. Just sayin lol.
Also this glitch can make you lose outfits modded n non. Just sayin. Prob a bad idea if you got lots of work put into ur wardrobe lol.

This hasn't been leaked. The apartment transfer steps are different.

Also, this is an outfit glitch just like the other one. This won't get dm patched.
The apartment transfer is gonna kill 90% of working glitches on this site yet nobody seems to care.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't involve money so its completely different to the apartment transfer lol. Dont even know what your on about

EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the difference is this mentions no money what so ever... Most of us outfit junkies couldn't care less for money in the game. If DM gets patched then gg rockstar they left it up until the twats decided to post the money glitch. Either way i couldn't care less ive got my ways when it's patched :cigar:

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but when you transfer the second time you have to do the delete second character one

Good find mate. Should mention people can transfer between characters by doing the delete second character transfer for people that dont know this stuff amd dont care about deleting there second character

This should be fun. If only the dm trailer wasnt getting patched farrrrrrk lol
Yeah i did mention that you can combine it with the creator glitch to do a double transfer however, I'm gonna make a video tonight showing how to safely double transfer and how it should work.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the apartment transfer it does it at the same time

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the apartment transfer it does it at the same time
This transfers from slot 1 to slot 2. The apartment transfer does it the other way round and has lots of extra steps.
I've not even done the apartment transfer yet but I only saw that outfits got deleted Not transferred

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This transfers from slot 1 to slot 2. The apartment transfer does it the other way round and has lots of extra steps.
I've not even done the apartment transfer yet but I only saw that outfits got deleted Not transferred
No the transfer transfers from 1 to second aswell and its the same steps I found the way when the kill the bird method first came out and it does money and outfits it's the same

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No the transfer transfers from 1 to second aswell and its the same steps I found the way when the kill the bird method first came out and it does money and outfits it's the same
So why all the extra bulls*** steps in the apartment transfer thread?

Top Bottom
Login
Register