1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One PS4 BRAND NEW OUTFIT TRANSFER GLITCH! NO DELETED CHARACTERS, NO XMAS MASK NEEDED!!!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Earni, Sep 12, 2018 with 207 replies and 14,723 views.

1. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Couldn't I just buy a christmas mask with my second character and would this work

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  2. keepironman14

keepironman14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    While the masks are available people can't get those glitches to actually function, but if you can get a mask to save on one character and wait until the event ends (and still have the mask) then you could do it as long as the other character does not own the mask. This is the only time you can not do the xmas mask glitches.

3. deadmanwalking911

Ratings:
    Wait the christmas outfit glitch is still a thing

4. keepironman14

keepironman14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you mean dm outfit glitch, using xmas masks to get them online, yes. Rockstar seems to not care about the DM outfit glitches that much.
    they remove the RM-10 Bombushka cargo bay transport feature with a invis wall. But ignore DM outfit glitch that allows players to obtain clothing they are so against giving us (besides whst they blacklisted of course)

5. deadmanwalking911

Ratings:
    I ment the glitch where you save a Christmas outfit then are able to equip it after festive supriese

6. keepironman14

keepironman14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No clue. I only bought a couple masks last year and they stuck after the event ended. But I'd hope they don't delete them. I like the light up tops they have out.

7. deadmanwalking911

Ratings:
    I got the 5 new Xmas sweaters and the festive atomizer

8. Piston break

Piston break Newbie

Ratings:
    Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  9. OP
    Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    Merry Xmas

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  10. deadmanwalking911

Ratings:
    Exactly it's really irritating it's why we can't have nice things because kids want to ruin it knowing full well rockstar will patch it then

11. Piston break

Piston break Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry bro I didn’t expect that

• Like Like x 1
  12. Redddy

Redddy Newbie

Ratings:
    I just tried this method today, and it gave me a infinite loading screen up in the clouds while joining online my second time. Can anyone else confirm this for me?

13. Katakury

Katakury Newbie

Ratings:
    try change your aim method from beginning of glitch and do it again, it's helped to me, i was have this infiniti clouds too, but yesterday i finally got this

14. Redddy

Redddy Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah... no it didn't help me. It still gave me the infinite cloud which is apain but thanks for replying.

15. Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does this still work then? And can you only transfer from character 1 to character 2, and not transfer back (character 2 to character 1)?

16. Redddy

Redddy Newbie

Ratings:
    What i mean't was when at the ending part of the dm section. At the end you enter and exit as your character 1 and then you enter online. But what I'm getting is a infinite cloud screen which I've tried everything to bypass that part. It's probably me so you don't have to worry.

17. MrSquiddles2K15

MrSquiddles2K15 Your Grammar Sucks

Ratings:
    You can only transfer to the second character and yes it still works

18. Katakury

Katakury Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok, try when ur bird close to car immediately press button twice, not w8 couple sec, and try choose big cars i mean bus or truck

19. SquidVard

SquidVard Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Will I lose all my data on my second character after doing this (data like cars and guns and buildings etc)

20. Redddy

Redddy Newbie

Ratings:
    I've been doing this glitch for quite some time and nothing usually gets deleted instead of the character that has the components. You'll have to delete your second character in order for the outfits to transfer.