CGHD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER
CELESTIALGAMINGHD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw
THINGS YOU WILL NEED .....

THERE'S A SOLO METHOD FOR PS4 BELOW XBOX WILL HAVE TO DO IT TWO PLAYERS.

FOR 2 PLAYER
1 Friend
Nightclub
Terabyte
OPPRESSOR mk 2 stored in terabyte

SOLO PS4 ONLY VIDEO HERE

XBOX VIDEO HERE

Steps

1.Go into terabyte stored in nightclub and drive out OPPRESSOR MK 2 outside nightclub

2. Drive OPPRESSOR mk 2 back into terabyte garage wait for black screen on Xbox immidiatly join someone in a different targeting mode decline targeting mode alert. (PS4 can use recent activities)

3.Quickly turn around to enter nightclub whilest invisible or turning visible

CONTINUE TO STEP 4 IF YOUR ON XBOX!!!!

(SOLO METHOD HERE!!!!!) PS4 ONLY!!!
Quickly turn around to enter nightclub whilest invisible or turning visible you have to hit pause at the same time you accsept enter nightclub option open criminal Enterprise starter pack stay on pause menu go to jobs launch titan of a job DONE.

4.You will now be on an infinite loading screen have your friend start titan of a job join them stay on first alert have them back out once your on first alert once they backed out accept all alerts you should get unable to connect to session and come back to game DONE!!!

OFF THE RADAR FOREVER EVEN AFTER YOU DIE ENJOY .

Note. Expand minimap to see full map and troll!!!
Also your blip will appear at the nightclub!!

You can call the mcanic for cars they will come to you like normal just no mc club

Last edited:
GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to make sure. . It's off radar and not invisible correct?

Either way it's greif day

K

Kevinj14

Reaction score
Sin$
So this is only for that session right? Or does this also works after when you join another session?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh now this looks fun,great stuff! I had a lot
Of fun with invisible OTR, but sometimes just OTR is more enjoyable. Looks like it’s time to make some new NPC outfits :roflmao:

GreenVG

GreenVG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh now this looks fun,great stuff! I had a lot
Of fun with invisible OTR, but sometimes just OTR is more enjoyable. Looks like it’s time to make some new NPC outfits :roflmao:

That's perfect lol . today's a good day online

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a solo way on PS4 anyway. Been using it myself. Follow steps 1 to 3 from the op then follow these steps from there.
When you go to enter the nightclub from the terrorbyte garage you press x and options, online, criminal enterprise pack, you get a black screen, now back out and go to jobs, play job, rockstar created, missions, Go on Titan of a job then back out. You spawn at the airport with your icon still at your nightclub.

Last edited:
Jburn24

Jburn24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it. Sweet

Edit. As sweet as this is, nothing works in session. can't request any Ceo or Mc vehicles, and can't join battle missions. And besides the mini map not working.

Good find tho

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a solo way on PS4 anyway. Been using it myself.
When you go to enter the nightclub from the terrorbyte garage you press x and options, online, criminal enterprise pack, you get a black screen, now back out and go to jobs, play job, rockstar created, missions, Go on Titan of a job then back out. You spawn at the airport with your icon still at your nightclub.
Really? Gunna try this out.. so just walk to garages ?

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed working. Ps4. As per OPs steps!
Great find. Combine this with a few other little glitches and griefing isn't even the word ☠️

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a solo way on PS4 anyway. Been using it myself. Follow steps 1 to 3 from the op then follow these steps from there.
Confirmed here! OP put this in for PS4 solo method. Well done, easy as ever.
Should also note your icon is a night club and that’s how you see it, and your mini map has to be expanded to see icons and roads, but that is no problem at all!

Confirmed working. Ps4. As per OPs steps!
Great find. Combine this with a few other little glitches and griefing isn't even the word ☠️
Solo for the PS4 as well haha... I have a feeling I know what other glitches your referring too. :roflmao: My thoughts exactly

T

Tricalibar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohh you can lol

SOLO VIDEO UPDATED IN THREAD!!

Technically you can, but what good is it if your blip is in one location? You can't use it to track down players in real time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register