What's new

Patched BRAND NEW OFF THE RADAR FOREVER EASY!! NIGHTCLUB

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes not having a map is def hindering, I did not realize the map stays on your nightclub area, thought it just kept your icon there. Basically fighting players that are OTR to you ..

T

Tricalibar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol just pause haha

Ohh well it's still sick

The fact you have to pause is still hindering. Plus that's not even considering you can't call in any personal vehicles or request a motorcycle through the MC Club.

CGHD

CGHD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact you have to pause is still hindering. Plus that's not even considering you can't call in any personal vehicles or request a motorcycle through the MC Club.
Just call your mcanic they will spawn just like normal SMH do u even try lol

Thagoof

Thagoof

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4 solo
Go to nc terrobyte and have oppressor mk2 inside
Drive it out
Turn around and go back in terrobyte garage
When you get Black screen do recent activity and cancel
Turn around to elevator and enter nc (Press x and then options wait for black screen)
Go to criminal pack
Back out go start titan job
Once loaded cancel job
Done

Last edited:
Thagoof

Thagoof

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4 solo
Go to nc terrobyte and have oppressor mk2 inside
Drive it out
Turn around and go back in terrobyte garage
When you get Black screen do recent activity and cancel
Turn around to elevator and enter nc (Press x and then options wait for black screen)
Go to criminal pack
Back out go start titan job
Once loaded cancel job
Done
Entering Some mc business you get Black screen
When doing recent activity you spawn inside default vehicle warehouse and you lost the glitch
Searching for a car in the Office will give you No timer and unable to get out the glitch

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i always get the nightclub screen for a few second then it suck me into terrabite

ok i got it solo method works for xbox aswell just did it

S

scottferridge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought this was a forever off the radar glitch. I guess it's will be forever if you don't go back into the night club! I was hoping to do some night club running with this glitch!

D

Deranged_22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find . Tried going into my cocaine lockup. Ended on black screen so did a recent to get off it. This put me n a empty special vehicle warehouse, showing my supplies and stock at bottom. Lol.. Anyway got kicked out of svw and no more otr, so gotta do it again... Funny little glitch

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4: I’m OTR with mini map and as a MC President.

I can’t tell you what to do to exactly get it, but when it came to the elevator step it was taking forever to move. I hit options and criminal enterprise starter pack and then I could see myself and I could physically walk into the elevator without it giving me any menu. I did a recent activity and got a black screen which is where I did it again and loaded into my Terrobyte where I was OTR. I drove out with my Opressor and was OTR with mini map and could be a MC.

EDIT: For some reason you can’t use guns. Going to look for a workaround

T

Tricalibar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4: I’m OTR with mini map and as a MC President.

I can’t tell you what to do to exactly get it, but when it came to the elevator step it was taking forever to move. I hit options and criminal enterprise starter pack and then I could see myself and I could physically walk into the elevator without it giving me any menu. I did a recent activity and got a black screen which is where I did it again and loaded into my Terrobyte where I was OTR. I drove out with my Opressor and was OTR with mini map and could be a MC.

Try to repeat your steps, could be onto something.

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might have just found something huge.

When I entered the elevator, I think i did a few recent activities with the pause menu open. I wasn’t able to join a job, and I exited out of the menu and was falling through the air. Opened my parachute and landed at the Airport where the NC is and my minimap is black with my icon. I pressed options and my icon is actually at my nightclub flashing. I opened interaction menu and can see it still thinks i’m in the NC. I can use guns but i can’t request MOC, etc.

You can use guns
Not from the glitch i found

The Sence

The Sence

Reaction score
Sin$
Got it work but is there a way to reload the rockets in your Oppressor MK2 when they are empty? Because we can not call the terrabyte out or drive into the club?

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it work but is there a way to reload the rockets in your Oppressor MK2 when they are empty? Because we can not call the terrabyte out or drive into the club?
Blow your oppressor up and call it back. When you blow your vehicle up it just goes straight back to where it was stored, doesn’t get destroyed.

SagatGoku

SagatGoku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched on PS4. You will die as you try the recent activity entering the NC step.

Top Bottom
Login
Register