What's new

Solved BRAND NEW MODDER

P

PhoLuM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm brand new to modding in Halo 3. I modded in Halo 2, but really didn't do that much rather than mod in match making in new maps. So my questions are.

1. What can i do for modding? I'm pretty sure that you cant mod in math making. I modded on Guardian. All i did was put a ton of gold lifts and birds, but it wasn't organized at all. So what really can you do with a Transfer Kit + Memory Card?

2. I see a ton of people modding gamer tags. First of all you are changing your gamertag for free and not paying, which is ILLEGAL. I'm 90% sure you get banned for it. So how do not get caught?

3. What are the consequnces for modding? Will i get banned or what?

4. Last one: How do change the sounds to sounds to like a SWORD?

-PhoLuM

0 0

Reaction score
Sin$
1. For Halo 3 Modding you can mod Forged Maps, mod films, screenshots, and gametypes (if you have a dev kit, or a Dev Save, then you can mod campaign)

2. There is no right way to not getting banned, the best way to not get banned for it is to not do it, it sort of pointless

3. Putting mods on your file share can get you file share banned, Microsoft sometimes perma bans people (this happened to my friend just for modding H3). But any kind of 360 modding can get you banned.

4. .map modding only, get a Dev Kit, then get the program Alteration

Upvote 0
Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. What can i do for modding? I'm pretty sure that you cant mod in math making. I modded on Guardian. All i did was put a ton of gold lifts and birds, but it wasn't organized at all. So what really can you do with a Transfer Kit + Memory Card?

- You can't mod 'Math Making', sorry. In Halo 3 the Security is the best for a video game, so theres NO altering the game at all, only using things they left out against them. Usermaps, Films, Gametypes, Campaign saves.

2. I see a ton of people modding gamer tags. First of all you are changing your gamertag for free and not paying, which is ILLEGAL. I'm 90% sure you get banned for it. So how do not get caught?

- Its not a Permanentness gamertag change. just the duration that your online.

3. What are the consequnces for modding? Will i get banned or what?

- When you mod ANYTHING you can get banned if caught

4. Last one: How do change the sounds to sounds to like a SWORD?

Can't do that in Halo 3.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register