• Start date
  • Views 36,664
Pill Cosby

Pill Cosby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working now for me. Starts the sprint race as normal
Are you doing it on current gen or next gen? I start spamming X/A at 3 seconds & spam until I see the loading circle in the bottom right. I’m not completely sure but the timing on next gen is probably different since the loading is almost nonexistent.

G

GTAGlitcher98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you doing it on current gen or next gen? I start spamming X/A at 3 seconds & spam until I see the loading circle in the bottom right. I’m not completely sure but the timing on next gen is probably different since the loading is almost nonexistent.
I'm on old gen it's been fine until today

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, using a car like always. Haven't changed my timing on the A button spam or anything.
Ran into the same problem earlier. Figured out that my 2nd console( helper) was spawning directly into th carmeet. Noticed the job wasnt showing for that charcter. Made the helper walk outside the car meet, got the job to show, walked back in , worked just fine. Try having both characters exit and enter the car meet.

LuuL2341

LuuL2341

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it patched? Just now, been trying the glitch with a buddy and when he loads in the car meet after the sprint race part and tries to select a job, he simply can't, because there are no jobs showing up on his map, despite having absolutely every job showing up just before this part.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it patched? Just now, been trying the glitch with a buddy and when he loads in the car meet after the sprint race part and tries to select a job, he simply can't, because there are no jobs showing up on his map, despite having absolutely every job showing up just before this part.
not patched just did it. series s/x

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get that sometimes, then I just carry on with the dodgy camera

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I get that sometimes, then I just carry on with the dodgy camera
Driving around with that dodgy camera angle really questions your knowledge and awareness of the map :biggrin:

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Driving around with that dodgy camera angle really questions your knowledge and awareness of the map :biggrin:
you know i once said f*ck it and flew my mk2 to my office... only to find out i cant enter since i never went into the job to fix my camera..

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jobs never show up for me, no matter what - you find creative ways to make it work lol

J

J4me51980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to have that problem loads, using this way and the original way. Ispawn in with both xboxs, walk outside and back in and it's loaded the jobs everytime since

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If jobs don't show have helper join job by zancudo and you join him through dashboard, he quits, spawns on roof, you quit, all good 2 do glitch

General Lucas

General Lucas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey wandering when i try to merge with the manchez bike it only merges one wheel. is there anther vehicle i should use instead of the maxwell for doner?

A

Anti_hero1138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey wandering when i try to merge with the manchez bike it only merges one wheel. is there anther vehicle i should use instead of the maxwell for doner?
The wheels depend on what wheels are on the vehicle your merging. Look on the merging and livery thread on this website and it will tell you what wheels to put on donor to get the results your looking for

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there.

You will need to merge a bike to the Manchez if you also wish to change its rear wheel.

I would recommend merging the Vagrant to any bike that can have its wheels changed, then equip the front and rear wheels you wish to get on the Manchez, then merge that bike to the Manchez to receive your desired product.

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there.

You will need to merge a bike to the Manchez if you also wish to change its rear wheel.

I would recommend merging the Vagrant to any bike that can have its wheels changed, then equip the front and rear wheels you wish to get on the Manchez, then merge that bike to the Manchez to receive your desired product.
Do u got another forum that has more pictures of the chameleon paints?
Post automatically merged:

Do u got another forum that has more pictures of the chameleon paints?
Ive seen most on your twitter just wondering about the other's

Top Bottom
Login
Register