• Thread starter fotahal
  • Start date
  • Views 8,052
Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right bumper and right on directional pad.

Dpad is your 4 directional cross like buttons under your left joystick and right bumper is well, right bumper.

I don't play PS4 but I'm almost positive these buttons are the exact same for both consoles.
Thank you this is also what i was thinking.. but it doesnt freeze anything for me when press the buttons.

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you this is also what i was thinking.. but it doesnt freeze anything for me when press the buttons.
just tried on ps4 and there's no freezing for me either. wonder if there's another way to get infinite loading screen but I think for now this post is misleading and ps4 should be removed from it

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right bumper and right on directional pad.

Dpad is your 4 directional cross like buttons under your left joystick and right bumper is well, right bumper.

I don't play PS4 but I'm almost positive these buttons are the exact same for both consoles.
Right bumber on ps4 would be R1 Right trigger would be R2

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just tried on ps4 and there's no freezing for me either. wonder if there's another way to get infinite loading screen but I think for now this post is misleading and ps4 should be removed from it
Yeah +1

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol patched? Never worked for me tho.. xD could really use one against those cargo griefers

Makavelithedon86

Makavelithedon86

Reaction score
Sin$
Go and find one then, put in the hundreds of hours like people do on this game then come back and tell me its easy.
I have and f*** hours I’ve put in many years doing this **** I wasn’t being a smart *** to you I was just merely stating that anyone who knows the slightest thing about glitches can possibly find the same exact glitch that the next man did. AND NOT ONCE DID I SAY THEY WERE EASY. THEY’RE HARD AS f***.

Top Bottom
Login
Register