• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 24,559
Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m asking how to do party bus method ? I’m not exactly sure I don’t do it right
Only works in CEO building

FUTOSHI

FUTOSHI

Reaction score
Sin$
So it's still necessary to have at least 8 custom plates on your dupes so you don't get flagged by R* correct? sorry if thats a dumb question i'm new to all this

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Works after all the latest patches
( March 14th,2023 )

M

MuckySausage

Reaction score
Sin$
Works after all the latest patches
( March 14th,2023 )
We can't pause the game while hovering over upgrade. This has to be patched! Any ideas for workaround?
Post automatically merged:

We can't pause the game while hovering over upgrade. This has to be patched! Any ideas for workaround?
Sorry wrong post ??

Wadester01

Wadester01

Reaction score
Sin$
So it's still necessary to have at least 8 custom plates on your dupes so you don't get flagged by R* correct? sorry if thats a dumb question i'm new to all this
Use a blankton on your issy which is a blank Yankton plate.

A

Aitch2O

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't do this glitch if you have the ABC office garage, right?

Last edited:
P

_Pyrosef_

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's correct. An app can help keep track of dupe sales and which plates were used. It's called dupe board in Android, can be found on GitHub. On iphone, it's called GTA car tracker by Winter Bagley. I use it everyday and I find it very handy.

Wadester01

Wadester01

Reaction score
Sin$
Brand New Easy Solo Car Dupe Glitch

( Works 100% , March , 14 , 2023 )

Requirements :

-Party bus inside Office Garage
( if you don’t have the party bus , You can have someone give it to you with GCTF On Old Gen ) & ( For New Gen , You can Grab it from A Friend inside LS Car Meet )
-Anawack Account
-Facility
-A car to dupe ( Issi with Jump Boost )
-Custom Plates
-50 Eclipse Boulevard Garage or any Garage ( but the new Garage is good as you can dupe 50 Cars )

Steps :

-Call out a party bus from CEO office garage & drive into CEO office garage again then on the black screen , Join anawack and Accept all alerts

-Do the Teleport glitch to your facility then enter the facility and Go outside

-Now call out a car that you want to dupe then jump up , if you get full alert just accept it then do a teleport Glitch again to the new 50 Slots Garage and grab a street car then drive it into this garage then replace a vehicle

Done….

To rinse and repeat :

-Do a job teleport glitch to your facility & Enter the Facility then Go outside again & Repeat the step with jump up

Tutorial Video :

Dupes are only worth a million

Gamingchanneluk

Gamingchanneluk

Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t know why things like this get shared to be honest, you’re gonna be the reason the easiest GC2F gets patched. For what, a silly car dupe?

Big_Ward

Big_Ward

Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements :

( if you don’t have the party bus , You can have someone give it to you with GCTF On Old Gen ) & ( For New Gen , You can Grab it from A Friend inside LS Car Meet )
-Anawack Account
-Facility
-Custom Plates
-50 Eclipse Boulevard Garage or any Garage ( but the new Garage is good as you can dupe 50 Cars )

Steps :

-Call out a party bus from CEO office garage & drive into CEO office garage again then on the black screen , Join anawack and Accept all alerts

-Now call out a car that you want to dupe then jump up , if you get full alert just accept it then do a teleport Glitch again to the new 50 Slots Garage and grab a street car then drive it into this garage then replace a vehicle

Done….

To rinse and repeat :

-Do a job teleport glitch to your facility & Enter the Facility then Go outside again & Repeat the step with jump up

Tutorial Video :

Could anyone help me out with the party bus, I don’t have one and I’m on PS5 :YoureDadsCute

cashisking_83

cashisking_83

Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements :

-Anawack Account
-Facility
-Custom Plates

Steps :

Done….

To rinse and repeat :

Tutorial Video :

Glitch is patched

Top Bottom
Login
Register