• Views 42,812
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this but ran out of cars/colours to do now on both characters so time for a change of game I think

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread has been updated with 2 new version videos, so we now have 3 player , 2 player , and xbox version

S

Southbronxdon

Reaction score
Sin$
How do u do the titan part of the glitch with a friend

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do u do the titan part of the glitch with a friend
okay so at the end after you have pushed the guy in the car out of the mod shop, he repairs car (sometimes car repairs itself) and picks an option that's cheap like brakes. he then exits that car and goes in car in modshop. guy pushing cars starts titan of a job. guy in car joins job through party and when he gets first alert to join start spamming left on d pad. pusher then backs right out of mission. guy on first alert accepts that while still spamming left on d pad, then waits about 20 seconds then accepts second alert while continuing to spam left. guy will go back into modshop in car which has now merged. select another option to make the merge stick.

aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders: LoSt GliTches and Ben "ColeHarrison"

Also Addition is 2 videos with Broontangos Method and the 2 player version from Made Man Thug.

I recommend using 3 people

Requirements:
NightShark
2 friends - possible with one

VERY IMPORTANT - YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND DO NOT GET LOBBY KICKED
If you do you will need to test your internet , then when in story mode click join friends/crew members
You will get a failure to find a compatible session alert , from there it will bring you to a public lobby. then just start a new session
DO NOT CLOSE APP , YOU ARE JUST RESETTING THE LOBBY KICK.

Steps:
A. Hovering over impromto Race and have your friend sit on sharkcards.
B. Once your over the yellow circle , click impromptu race, your friend should get kicked out of car.
C. Have your friend get back in the car , you reverse and drive a good ways away from the bunker.
( to make sure you don't get pulled in by animation)
D. Have friend join someone in job or join you in a quick job while "Populating" , he accepts first alert and stays on second alert
E. From here you can either TP back to bunker or drive a street car
( This is to gain back your interaction menu - unglitch )
F. Next you want to TP/drive back to Arena.
G. Once in Arena invite your friend
H. Next have your friend accept the second alert then accept the arena invite.

2. First you want to put your donor vehicle into the mode shop
3. Next get into the receiver vehicle and transfer to your friend , your friend will want to drive the vehicle by the mod shop door
4. Next get into the Nightshark and transfer to your friend
5. Now go back to your donor vehicle and hover over one of the modification options and stay on this menu
6. Next have friend push receiver vehicle into the mod shop, then have him push you out of the mod shop
7. You need to repair the vehicle then click on a modification like brakes
8. Next get into the reciever vehicle , join job once to get the alerts to come in quicker
9 Click left on dpad , then accept the alerts - but not too fast or the mods wont transfer
10. Next once mods have transfered , change something on the vehicle so mods will stay.

Have a nice day.
3 Player Version

XBOX Version: By Broontango with his own method inside the workshop.

2 Player version: By Made Man Thug

Xboxone

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread is the worst for constructive comments lol
getting mods to the RC wouldnt be possible with this current method bc the RC doesnt leave the workshop

TheMajortrees

TheMajortrees

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this thread is the worst for constructive comments lol
getting mods to the RC wouldnt be possible with this current method bc the RC doesnt leave the workshop

See I hear that but what I'm wondering is with the 3 player method is it possible to have the 3rd person invite you to there mic or something so you can call it out like the other one

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See I hear that but what I'm wondering is with the 3 player method is it possible to have the 3rd person invite you to there mic or something so you can call it out like the other one
From what I’ve heard Lost has had this merge for sometime now so if there was a way to use it to merge to the RC Bandito he would of found it by now & posted it with the thread.

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this but ran out of cars/colours to do now on both characters so time for a change of game I think
I had to buy all mini vans and other wwasteda but that just means you have time to find glitches and workarounds I even got one today with the free time lol

Isn't that what a merge glitch is tho? Kinda how the last rc Merge came around
No that was twirling thumbs no heals involved

I

IlpoSa

Reaction score
Sin$
my Benny's wheels go away when i restart game
and yes i allways edit my car in custom and i drive it into MOC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom