• Views 42,809
Status
Not open for further replies.
1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm my friend is getting kick out of the car but when i do my second console i do not.
I get booted even with my 2nd console

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you don't do a race, you do a quick job. person is supposed to get kicked from vehicle when you select impromptu race. they get back in, you drive off away from bunker towards city

Carnski

Carnski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have done the other Merge Glitch some weeks ago...this is.... not the best one but better than nothing.

Edit: Try it in 10 Different Lobbys. Every Time I spawn outside the Arena and the Car looks the same like befor. So don´t waste more time and wait for a better one
Na you spamming through the very last alerts to quick when you get first join job alert accept while spamming left on d pad and then hover on the last alert for a good 20 seconds ...I was having trouble with spawning outside but that worked for me I'm on Xbox

Xbox one method here by broon I'm guessing he's on xbox :

Yeah but that pause left d pad is whack you can just gave your glitched out mate start a Titan of a job and when you get first alert to join him start spamming left on d pad . friend then backs right out of mission and you accept first alert while spamming left on d pad and hover on unable to connect alert for 20 sec then accept last alert far easier to hit and the waiting time helps with spawning you back inside the arena work shop

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Na you spamming through the very last alerts to quick when you get first join job alert accept while spamming left on d pad and then hover on the last alert for a good 20 seconds ...I was having trouble with spawning outside but that worked for me I'm on Xbox

Yeah but that pause left d pad is whack you can just gave your glitched out mate start a Titan of a job and when you get first alert to join him start spamming left on d pad . friend then backs right out of mission and you accept first alert while spamming left on d pad and hover on unable to connect alert for 20 sec then accept last alert far easier to hit and the waiting time helps with spawning you back inside the arena work shop
Either way both works

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do anyone know what car I would have to use to merge with the Paragon R in order to get the Ape livery?

WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i finally got this to work once but not exactly as the op stated, wish me luck to do more lol

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does work on xbox. Its definitely not one of the faster merges but it works
Once you have done it a few times and person doing merge is setup before and has next vehicles in 1 garage to easier move them to arena after the first group is done you can get in a pretty fast rhythm and bust them out, I did it around 2am ish yesterday with some friends only 2 player method and kinda did own thing to figure out limitations ect

:smile: we messed with many different ways and only followed basic steps in op to kinda test limitations etc... Once you get in a rhythm and you and friend are on the same page it can go pretty fast and like carnski said waiting on the last alert is the way to go

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I can confirm this works on Xbox. I just did the merge.

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve done the glitch over 20 times with 2 consoles it works
Ya it's fine on Xbox I have been glitched helper for 5 different people and only problems I have had are from experimenting so if we had a problem I caused it trying to push or tweak the glitch more

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as I expected the Dune doesn't have the option to return. I was curious if anyone found a way to put the mods onto Dune or Bus with this method.
Wait GCTF theres plenty of modded dunes out there i have one with yanktons from a few years ago it was easy to get from peeps on here in matchmaking

So the person that's getting glitched.. Does he get booted from the car when you select the race? and simply just get back in then you make your way to the arena?
he didnt get kicked no

Nice. Are you using the start menu, left dpad or are you joining friend in a job? If you are joining friend then what job are you using?
No i just had up interaction on impromtu race

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Working on Xbox. Once you and your partner have it down it goes pretty quick.

I have my arena set up for some major merging this weekend. :smile:

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait GCTF theres plenty of modded dunes out there i have one with yanktons from a few years ago it was easy to get from peeps on here in matchmaking

he didnt get kicked no

No i just had up interaction on impromtu race
I mean in the Arena when you’re merging

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Done maybe 40 cars last night with a second console... If it gets to where you cant hit the left d pad part then switch sessions..

Grownkidz

Grownkidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so quick question. on Xbox this doesn't work right? because to get the private alert, you need to not be friends with the host of quick job. but you need to be friends with host of quick job to join them through party menu?
This works on Xbox bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register