What's new

Patched Brand new Car to Car Arena Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so can i use lets say the amored kuruma and the zr380 and keep the mods off the zr380 spikes and all? or is this just rims an paint
You cannot put spikes on cars that dont have spikes as an option.

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wats happened since this morning this isnt the original post
I did it on xbox by invite only session invited frind to session
invited into bunker
we both left bunker
i requesred car from mechanic
we both got in
i went to yellow xircle on bunker had my interaction up hovering over inpromptu race
i reversed from yellow circle at the same time as i pressed a on race
drove to arena with us 2
got out of car entered arena . then left arena .
I went back in invited 2nd person who was glitched out and then preceded with the steps of doing cars in garage
Them steps worked first time for me and the 2nd person been glitched out for about 10 hrs till i got tired

Eric Langlo

Reaction score
Well as I expected the Dune doesn't have the option to return. I was curious if anyone found a way to put the mods onto Dune or Bus with this method.

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
invited into bunker
we both left bunker
we both got in
i went to yellow xircle on bunker had my interaction up hovering over inpromptu race
drove to arena with us 2
I went back in invited 2nd person who was glitched out and then preceded with the steps of doing cars in garage
Them steps worked first time for me and the 2nd person been glitched out for about 10 hrs till i got tired

So the person that's getting glitched.. Does he get booted from the car when you select the race? and simply just get back in then you make your way to the arena?

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Well as I expected the Dune doesn't have the option to return. I was curious if anyone found a way to put the mods onto Dune or Bus with this method.
The dune and party bus has not got the right dpad option so they can't be merged with this method unless someone figures out a way to just drive out of arena and get mods to stick without the return option it's the only way to merge them vehicles

Gtagamer85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant get the cars to merge with 2 player method on ps4 , either the recieving car ends up back in its slot with no mods or the 2 cars end up stacked on top of each other , any1 got it working ?

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant get the cars to merge with 2 player method on ps4 , either the recieving car ends up back in its slot with no mods or the 2 cars end up stacked on top of each other , any1 got it working ?
Accept the alerts slowly. Dont spam thru them.

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting kicked out every time I prime the job. Neither myself nor my 2nd character are lobby boot and the same thing is happening to a friend of mine too. Is there a fix?

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
invited into bunker
we both left bunker
we both got in
drove to arena with us 2
Nice. Are you using the start menu, left dpad or are you joining friend in a job? If you are joining friend then what job are you using?

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm my friend is getting kick out of the car but when i do my second console i do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom