E

Evilerbranch902

Reaction score
Sin$
Founders: KingAlexHD & Evilerbranch902
Video:
NOTE: Please do this in free aim
--> No Custom Plates Needed
CEO Requirements: Nightclub / CEO Garage With Custom Auto Shop / At Least 10 Empty Slots / Free RH8 IN A CEO Garage 1,2,3
BUNKER Requirements: Nightclub / Bunker / M.O.C With Personal Vehicles Storage /Any Apartment Garage
CAR YOU COULD DUPLICATES: ARENA CAR FULLY UPGRADE OR BENNY VEHICLE
1-Make sure you come outer the nightclub first With a RH8 and leave it there

2- Go To The Los Santos Airport with a helicopter Or Street Car & Request Any Arena or benny Car You Want To Duplicate.

3-Than you going to start HOTRING CIRCUIT – TRENCHWAY and Invite Your Friend to the Job

4-Friend will join you and ASAP he going to join a friend in a different Targeting mode while going to the sky and accept the first alert and denied the second alert after he hear the song.

5-Than You will back of the jobs and get inside the car & go to the airport (where your friend is at) and let your friend drive the car (who is glitch out at the airport)

6- After your friend get inside of the driver side->You will need to get inside of the passenger side.

7-Your friend is going to take the car
where the nightclub is under the map ->Fall under the map >Friend gets out of the car-> You will hover to the drive side and hit the DEFUALT Nightclub & press the gas button

8- Friend will keep falling under the map and come back to job until he stop falling under the map and wait for you at the airport.

CEO SAVE METHOD START HERE:
9-TAKE YOUR DUPLICATION AT THE CEO GARAGE AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EMPTY SLOT THERE & MODIFY YOUR VEHICLE.

10-ONCE YOU ARE AT THE AUTO CUSTOM SHOP -> CHANGE THE PLATE COLOR > RETURNS BACK TO THE GARAGE YOU CAME FROM > TAKE A RH8 FROM YOUR CEO GARAGE AND DRIVE IT OUT

11-ONCE YOU DRIVE IT OUT ->LEAVE IT THERE>REQUEAT A HELICOPTER AND GO TO THE AIRPORT AND REQUEAT A CAR YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE & START FROM STEP 6 (RINSE AND REPEAT)

BUNKER SAVE METHOD START HERE
:
9-TAKE YOUR DUPLICATION IN BACK OF THE MOC >DRIVE IT OUTER THE MOC > TAKE IT TO THE APARTMENT AND GRAB ANOTHER RH8. (YOU HAVE SAVE YOUR DUPLICATION)

10-ONCE YOU DRIVE IT OUT (RH8) ->LEAVE IT THERE>REQUEAT A HELICOPTER AND GO TO THE AIRPORT AND REQUEAT A CAR YOU WANT TO DUPLICATE & START FROM STEP 6 (RINSE AND REPEAT)
ENJOY

Last edited:
H

HelloMyNameIsIdk

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, for this car duplication KingAlex you are the best I appreciate what u do this thing help me so much dang I just duplicate like 25 cars with my friend back to back we are making good money on this lol! I don't care about daily limit selling lol xD!

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, for this car duplication KingAlex you are the best I appreciate what u do this thing help me so much dang I just duplicate like 25 cars with my friend back to back we are making good money on this lol! I don't care about daily limit selling lol xD!

How.long init taking per car? Start to finish

H

HelloMyNameIsIdk

Reaction score
Sin$
How.long init taking per car? Start to finish
After you do the setup with your friend every dupe takes like 3 or 4 minutes because your friend is glitch out at the airport because all he have to do is to drop you another car at the default bunker. Me and my friend we are doing this right now but you should try this because he explain it good on the video but this is very helpful

Last edited:
Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahah you need only a normal garage to do this glitch

You need to try everything before publish glitch

H

HelloMyNameIsIdk

Reaction score
Sin$
lol great job but this is straight up ridiculous just play the game these are getting way to complicated just for it to be patched in less then a week requires 3 people actually watch your video you need a friend who needs a friend to do i will not bother with this and also I think now that it is this site is the reason all the good glitches get patched quit posting and do it mouth to mouth, I get that everyone wants to help but this is not smart at this point your narc out any good glitches obviously rockstar is in this site watching each post like you lie you need a friend who needs a friend so that’s really 3 people involved dumb! I’m leaving this site
I understand what you saying but i already dupe 28 so far and it take pretest just like the orbital cannon money glitch but this one is much easy tho

H

HelloMyNameIsIdk

Reaction score
Sin$
Have fun with garages full of free elergy after it’s patched lol biggest reason I won’t bother is that you have to fill up garages full of those cars I’ve already been stuck with many from the last 4 versions of this so called easy glitch this is not u need more people to help then the last , you fly and drive more for the set up and in between, all this makes this glitch in my opinion to annoying to attempt.
Ok, it's your opinion but I like this glitch because I can make money and I can buy more stuff like cars and other business also thanks to KingAlex I have almost everything on the game

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have fun with garages full of free elergy after it’s patched lol biggest reason I won’t bother is that you have to fill up garages full of those cars I’ve already been stuck with many from the last 4 versions of this so called easy glitch this is not u need more people to help then the last , you fly and drive more for the set up and in between, all this makes this glitch in my opinion to annoying to attempt.
Yeah they have been pretty bad lately with the time it takes to dupe 1 car but least they're available.
Even if you get stuck with multiple rh8's they're easy enough to get rid off.
Fast farms is where its at but even then like the new one coming out you still need a friend and time to setup.
The night club and arena were the best

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Me to and I did not need a friend of a friend to do it that’s what I’m saying is this is killing all the good glitches left rockstar is spying these sites now everyday won’t be long till this is gone get it in while you can or spend your time and do the bogdan glitch it’s safer

Safer? What a load of balony. I thought you were leaving. All you seem to be doing is suggesting people don't post glitches for Rockstar to patch while complaining they too hard to attempt anyway. Newsflash. When this one gets patched if not before, a new one will come out. Might be better might be worse. I suppose you think rockstar have no access to YouTube either they just look at this site eh?

Also garages full of free cars are a problem since when? Your capable of starting a support thread to ask why your mk2 doesn't lock on to everyone but not getting rid of free cars...OK. Btw you should really close that thread as you had your answers whether agreeing with them or not. Gotta close that door on the way out :roflmao:

Good glitch can save in the ceo garage which will be very useful to people with aircraft in their mocs. Hopefully fast farm will be similar.

Juicehead99

Juicehead99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahah you need only a normal garage to do this glitch

You need to try everything before publish glitch

That's handy to help my low level friends out.

So if I'm glitches out I can help 2or3 friends in my same lobby right?
Maximizing the results for us

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I’d rather use this for simply storing specials in my garages lol nice exploit but I feel like there’s so much more to it

SOLID24KGOLD

SOLID24KGOLD

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m going to do this and see if it’s actually easier since I’ve done every other one posted but I highly doubt it just a click bait post

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m going to do this and see if it’s actually easier since I’ve done every other one posted but I highly doubt it just a click bait post
The reason these get harder and more complex is that rockstar has shut the door on the bugs that made glitches easy. We have been battling rockstar for years. Some one finds a glitch, they patch it and the bug that made it work. So getting the game to do things it wasn't meant to do is harder and takes more steps. Just deal with it.

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone tried this with Magic Slot yet?

The reason these get harder and more complex is that rockstar has shut the door on the bugs that made glitches easy. We have been battling rockstar for years. Some one finds a glitch, they patch it and the bug that made it work. So getting the game to do things it wasn't meant to do is harder and takes more steps. Just deal with it.
Exactly , just look at Arena Merge...lol I said straight off the bat this easy because it's the 1st of it's kind , not long before you will need 12 friends to merge a car... :wink:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
so ultra many unnecessary steps lol.. check apokalypts video, his version is like 200% shorter and faster

Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Exactly , just look at Arena Merge...lol I said straight off the bat this easy because it's the 1st of it's kind , not long before you will need 12 friends to merge a car... :wink:
It should work with a magic slot you just need to know where to place the donner car and the car your flipping. The current way of flipping with gc2f is a pain.

Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It should work with a magic slot you just need to know where to place the donner car and the car your flipping. The current way of flipping with gc2f is a pain.

SOLID24KGOLD

SOLID24KGOLD

Reaction score
Sin$
so ultra many unnecessary steps lol.. check apokalypts video, his version is like 200% shorter and faster
I just tried it got the music but the car won’t go under the map on that spot ! Already way harder then anyone I’ve done now tried it 7 times got the music on my friend but no matter what the car does not fall under the map in that spot shown

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register