What's new

Patched *BRAND NEW* BUNKER MERGE/GIVE MODDED MOC TO FRIENDS!

• Thread starter Madz420HD
  • Start date
  • Views 27,041
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I fixed the AA trailer spot that was a dead spot (faggio).... I Just done the WFG "fix All dead spot glitch from DM". Thanks to him for the Share too. Legend.
Oh well..the thing with that one is that the vehicle can replace your dead slot but can also replace any of your other 200cars and leave the dead slot as it was..

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh well..the thing with that one is that the vehicle can replace your dead slot but can also replace any of your other 200cars and leave the dead slot as it was..
I made sure to have free slot Available in 1st slot in eclipse 1st garage.i didn't lose anything thanks to having that free slot available were the faggio spawned to. Top eclipse garage.. Oh I was also able to call MMI for my blown up faggio that was Greyed out before the DM glitch which spawned in moc.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made sure to have free slot Available in 1st slot in eclipse 1st garage.i didn't lose anything thanks to having that free slot available were the faggio spawned to. Top eclipse garage.. Oh I was also able to call MMI for my blown up faggio that was Greyed out before the DM glitch which spawned in moc.
Okay..problem is having actual dead slots then because there is no vehicle in there but a wrong slot in the slot that causes the dead spot

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay..problem is having actual dead slots then because there is no vehicle in there but a wrong slot in the slot that causes the dead spot
I had to read that a few times lol, where is the wrong slot you are referring to?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had to read that a few times lol, where is the wrong slot you are referring to?
The one you had isn’t a real dead slot because there still is a vehicle inside (the faggio)
Normal dead slots don’t have a vehicle but a slot on them (bmx from bike rack in a garage, if you delete it, it’s a dead slot because there’s a bmx slot on a car slot)

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? Has anyone hit this lately? I worked on it all day with two consoles and never hit it once!

Any tips or tricks?

Lenny and Tuna

Lenny and Tuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? Has anyone hit this lately? I worked on it all day with two consoles and never hit it once!

Any tips or tricks?
I couldn’t get it to work either, ended up giving a modded AA trailer to the account I was trying to get it on then merging the AA with moc

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to merge the MOC to the AA trailer instead of the other way? I'd like to get colored wheels on my aa trailer by using this.

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That avenger merge has to the simplest ever.. no vehicle even needed in the MOC for me on my 1st go to get it. Now I just need to find someone who's generously enough to pass on an MOC to me (wink wink) nothing gold though thanks for the merge btw.

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That avenger merge has to the simplest ever.. no vehicle even needed in the MOC for me on my 1st go to get it. Now I just need to find someone who's generously enough to pass on an MOC to me (wink wink) nothing gold though thanks for the merge btw.
If you are on PS4, I can help you. I was unable to hit it. But if you can hit it and help me, I can help you. You said no gold. So no big dogs which I have on one character. My other character I have psychedelics. If you are interested, I can give it to you. Only thing I ask for in return is that you help me give it to my other character to get rid of my gold big dogs.

L

LIL_SMOKEY412

Reaction score
Sin$
If you are on PS4, I can help you. I was unable to hit it. But if you can hit it and help me, I can help you. You said no gold. So no big dogs which I have on one character. My other character I have psychedelics. If you are interested, I can give it to you. Only thing I ask for in return is that you help me give it to my other character to get rid of my gold big dogs.

I am very interested in the MOC on Big Dogs, I’ll help with whatever.

G

GlitchinAddicction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i'm on ps4, I can help you with that ofcourse.

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't hit it first try it is very hit and miss It could take 5 minutes or it could take 3 hours. It works tho

Wait till you fully sit on the faggio then accept the bunker invite you should spawn in your own bunker on foot this is a good sign its going to work in the session if you don't see this I'd find a new session till you can achieve this then just accept the bunker invite just before you sit on the seat and you should merge.

Hope this helps!
Yheah I hit it 1st try yesterday and then spent like 3 hours trying to give one of my friends and he had to stop angry as fudge..

I've managed to get the moc quite easy I cannot get the avenger when I get in pass side driver gets out I hold triangle till I see alert in top left then I release triangle and spam right dpad X right dpad x get no option menu when I get to driver seat other half the time it kicks me out pass door before I can release triangle any help?
Had the same problem with a friend yesterday I hit it 1st try and he had the same prob as you I really would like to know the answer to that 2

Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I got a question... If my AA is on different rims than my m o c how would I be able to put the rims on my AA on my AA on my m o c

Uwotfam420

Uwotfam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone tried this recently? I chsncha the cap of my MOC and I can't hit the glitch

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember do this in a closed friend session
To get the avenger mods

Top Bottom
Login
Register