What's new

Patched *BRAND NEW* BUNKER MERGE - GIVE MODDED MOC TO FRIENDS, PAINT MODDED RIMS ON AA TRAILER +MORE

• Thread starter Earni
  • Start date
  • Views 13,298
Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a brand new bunker merge method.
The steps are extremely simple, it just takes a little timing and a few attempts to hit step 3.

Founders...
Scooba
ReekyTikiMan
Wwe glitch master.

Things you need...

A friend (With the same bunker as you)
Mobile Operations Centre
AA Trailer (if you want to receive your friends AA trailer)

Steps to receive MOC and AA trailer from friend...

1. Have your friend in his MOC cab inside his bunker and you enter your bunker

2. Get inside your MOC cab and have your friend send you an invite.

3. Bring up the invite on your phone and hit A+RT at the same time (X+R2 on PS4)
*Sometimes you may need to hit RT slightly after A.

If it has worked correctly, you should be inside your friends bunker with option to 'invite to bunker' in interaction menu.
*if you end up outside in the MOC, you hit RT too soon
*if you end up in your friends bunker but not glitched out, you hit RT too late.

4. Go to the mechanic inside your friends bunker and hit right d-pad

5. Change the horn on the MOC cab, then try and modify the AA trailer and it will kick you out of the menu.

6. Walk out of your friends bunker and back into your own bunker and see your new MOC and AA trailer.

Done!

Steps to change rim colour on modded AA trailer rims...

1. Paint the rims on your MOC cab in the colour you want to transfer to the AA trailer

2. Sit inside MOC cab and invite your friend to your bunker

3. Get your friend to sit inside his MOC cab inside his bunker

4. Get your friend to Bring up the invite on his phone and hit A+RT at the same time (X+R2 on PS4)

If it has worked correctly, he should be inside your bunker with option to 'invite to bunker' in interaction menu.
*if he end up outside in the MOC, you hit RT too soon
*if he end up in your bunker but not glitched out, he hit RT too late.

4. Tell your friend to go talk to your mechanic

5. As soon as your friend hits right d-pad with the mechanic, the rims from the MOC should transfer to your AA trailer and your friend should be kicked from the menu.

Video...

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work:smile:
Can’t wait to hit it!

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a brand new bunker merge method.
The steps are extremely simple, it just takes a little timing and a few attempts to hit step 3.

Things you need...

A friend (With the same bunker as you)
Mobile Operations Centre
AA Trailer (if you want to receive your friends AA trailer)

Steps to receive MOC and AA trailer from friend...

1. Have your friend in his MOC cab inside his bunker and you enter your bunker

2. Get inside your MOC cab and have your friend send you an invite.

3. Bring up the invite on your phone and hit A+RT at the same time (X+R2 on PS4)

If it has worked correctly, you should be inside your friends bunker with option to 'invite to bunker' in interaction menu.
*if you end up outside in the MOC, you hit RT too soon
*if you end up in your friends bunker but not glitched out, you hit RT too late.

4. Go to the mechanic inside your friends bunker and hit right d-pad

5. Change the horn on the MOC cab, then try and modify the AA trailer and it will kick you out of the menu.

6. Walk out of your friends bunker and back into your own bunker and see your new MOC and AA trailer.

Done!

Steps to change rim colour on modded AA trailer rims...

1. Paint the rims on your MOC cab in the colour you want to transfer to the AA trailer

2. Sit inside MOC cab and invite your friend to your bunker

3. Get your friend to sit inside his MOC cab inside his bunker

4. Get your friend to Bring up the invite on his phone and hit A+RT at the same time (X+R2 on PS4)

If it has worked correctly, he should be inside your bunker with option to 'invite to bunker' in interaction menu.
*if he end up outside in the MOC, you hit RT too soon
*if he end up in your bunker but not glitched out, he hit RT too late.

4. Tell your friend to go talk to your mechanic

5. As soon as your friend hits right d-pad with the mechanic, the rims from the MOC should transfer to your AA trailer and your friend should be kicked from the menu.

Video...

Very nice! thanks for this glitch to all who found it.

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I hit accept bunker invite and r trigger it brings me back into my bunker, not sure what I did wrong but I'll try it again

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok here is the outcomes I'm getting.

1. I accept bunker invite and gas at same time and it spawns me back inside my own bunker.

2. I accept bunker invite and gas and my moc and I go outside "this is when I hit gas too early"

3., I accept bunker invite and I spawn back in my bunker with no moc..

4.. I spawn inside other persons bunker, I have the invite bunker option but it won't let me talk to the mechanic..

What am I doing wrong here.. I understand missing it when I go outside with my moc but when I spawn in other persons bunker with the invite to bunker option in my interaction menu but it won't let me talk to mechanic.. am I missing something here?

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. I accept bunker invite and gas at same time and it spawns me back inside my own bunker.

2. I accept bunker invite and gas and my moc and I go outside "this is when I hit gas too early"

4.. I spawn inside other persons bunker, I have the invite bunker option but it won't let me talk to the mechanic..

What am I doing wrong here.. I understand missing it when I go outside with my moc but when I spawn in other persons bunker with the invite to bunker option in my interaction menu but it won't let me talk to mechanic.. am I missing something here?
What's weird is if I spawn inside my second persons accounts bunker and I can't talk to the mechanic when I get my second person out of their moc they can no longer enter their own moc but I can get inside it..what am I doing wrong here.. I get the invite to bunker option but it's not letting me talk to the mechanic so I can't change the rim colours on my AA trailer :frown:

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Those are all outcomes I was having last night.
It is a frustrating glitch but it's worth it. Lol

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those are all outcomes I was having last night.
It is a frustrating glitch but it's worth it. Lol
It's for sure worth it if I can change the rim colours on my trailers, I have 4 of them and would love to have them all different colours.. does success rates vary based on sessions, like from an invite vs a public or closed friend?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's for sure worth it if I can change the rim colours on my trailers, I have 4 of them and would love to have them all different colours.. does success rates vary based on sessions, like from an invite vs a public or closed friend?
Not sure. 3 of us hit it in the same invite only session last night.
I was struggling for a while though so we changed sessions.

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure. 3 of us hit it in the same invite only session last night.
I was struggling for a while though so we changed sessions.
I'll keep trying til I hit it, it's well worth it to be able to change rim colours on my trailers. Thanks for posting this, I'm sure it's going to work, it's just bein finicky right now lol but what glitches aren't a bit well.. glitchy ha

B

Ben aka

ColeHarrison
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt the rim colour on the AA trailer change with the secondary paint anyway?

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll keep trying til I hit it, it's well worth it to be able to change rim colours on my trailers. Thanks for posting this, I'm sure it's going to work, it's just bein finicky right now lol
Doesnt the rim colour on the AA trailer change with the secondary paint anyway?
no it does not, at least mine doesn't

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch and I are going round and round, it's making me want to donkey Kong punch my Xbox.. been at it for 3 hours and I've seen so many different weird things... I did get to talk to the mechanic once but it did not kick me from the menu so the rims didn't change colours.. I had my moc completely disappear out of the session, it said it was in my bunker but it wasn't, had to leave sessions.. I've made it to where I walked outside and back in bunker and it had me froze outside with all my bunker info and the bunker map while my icon was walking around in bunker but my camera view was still locked outside looking at the trees.. this is one weird glitch you got here... I'm determined to get my rim colours changed tho so I'll continue messing with it .

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch and I are going round and round, it's making me want to donkey Kong punch my Xbox.. been at it for 3 hours and I've seen so many different weird things... I did get to talk to the mechanic once but it did not kick me from the menu so the rims didn't change colours.. I had my moc completely disappear out of the session, it said it was in my bunker but it wasn't, had to leave sessions.. I've made it to where I walked outside and back in bunker and it had me froze outside with all my bunker info and the bunker map while my icon was walking around in bunker but my camera view was still locked outside looking at the trees.. this is one weird glitch you got here... I'm determined to get my rim colours changed tho so I'll continue messing with it .

Good Job.

Same for me. If I waste so many time I can play the Contact Missions with double $+RP and buy my on one

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Job.

Same for me. If I waste so many time I can play the Contact Missions with double $+RP and buy my on one
This one is a very finicky glitch to say the least, I'd imagine this one won't be for the faint of hearts as it takes a lot of patients, I'm still at it trying to change rim colours and have not hit it yet, I usually don't struggle like this but this one is being very inconsistent for me anyways right now.. I'm determined tho and if op says it's changing rim colours then I believe him and I'll continue to try this.. the outcome I see the most is it either spawns me back inside my own bunker or it spawns me inside my second accounts bunker with the invite to bunker option but it won't let me talk to the mechanic.. those 2 are the outcomes I see the most so far :frown:

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does the aa trailer have to be modded,, or just have the wheels coloured.?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So does the aa trailer have to be modded,, or just have the wheels coloured.?
Neither.
You will receive both the moc and the AA trailer from your friend so yours doesn't need to be modded.

However, if your friend paints the wheels on the moc cab, you won't receive anything. It will just transfer the stuff from the moc to the AA trailer of your friend.

It's confusing as hell and there's probably alot more outcomes than we initially anticipated but I'd say go and play with it and see what happens. Make sure to let us know what happened in this thread.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Neither.
You will receive both the moc and the AA trailer from your friend so yours doesn't need to be modded.

However, if your friend paints the wheels on the moc cab, you won't receive anything. It will just transfer the stuff from the moc to the AA trailer of your friend.

It's confusing as hell and there's probably alot more outcomes than we initially anticipated but I'd say go and play with it and see what happens. Make sure to let us know what happened in this thread.
Ok, so my friend does Need modded aa trailer, yes?.. He can't just paint the wheels.?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so my friend does Need modded aa trailer, yes?.. He can't just paint the wheels.?
You can paint the wheels on a stock AA trailer.
Just change secondary colour, no glitches required

Top Bottom
Login
Register