Sin$
FOUNDERS

CELESTIALGAMINGHD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

KILLERGAMING
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYi7ntkGMjPCL9u0NHW29w
OTR FOUNDER
CAXTER

This glitch is 100% better then the other one once you hit the off radar you can pull as many trackers as you want off cars huge plus thease cars go straight into everyone's bunker you and your friend can both do the off radar and literally just keep trading.

ENJOY
VIDEO XBOX
AND PS4 METHOD

THERES ALSO A DUPE GLITCH WITH THIS AS WELL I WILL BE MAKING A THREAD ON THAT TOO

2 friends
Bunker moc
Person giving car needs to have the car they want to give in the facility

CEO office

Mc club for off radar.

YOU MUST DO THE OFF RADAR THEN CONTINUE TO DUPE GLITCH STEPS.

Be in a public session.

Set spawn location to ceo tower.

Call mechanic for any bike from mc clubhouse.

Drive to ceo office, leave bike outside.

Start mission ramp buggy & inv friend.

Land helicopter & jump on your motorcycle.

Drive to your mc clubhouse, enter your mc garage & press pause/options during the cutscene.

Wait 5 seconds then go to creator/ invite only session & inv friend to that session once your in.

Check you have weapons in ceo office, kill your character to exit office

After performing off radar go to facility have car in facility you wanna give to your friend

Get in car have a 1 friend in a invite only session in a job

Friend who's is receiving car stays with you in facility and cannot leave till you have car in bunker

While your in the car that you wanna give to your friend join the other friend in the private session in a job you need the slow alert and to get the clouds when you join

As soon as you join spam gas until you see screen go black you should drive out accept first alert and wait on private alert for 1 min

XBOX METHOD IS A BIT DIFFERENT I EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO BUT FRIEND HAS TO BACK OUT AS YOU JOIN THE JOB THATS THE ONLY WAY IT WORKS ON XBOX SO YOU WILL NEED TO GET UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SESSION ON XBOX SORRY!!

Now car can drive into everyone's bunker drive car into bunker then invite the two friends helping you

:you need a faggio inside your moc,

take your faggio :the third friend go on faggio with you and he needs to go on playstation store on the shark card menu

the other friend takes a caddy and gets ready to push you back drive the faggio to back of moc and press right dpad, you should be frozen

friend on the caddy push you slowly next to the yellow band on bunker

friend on the caddy start a titan job mission, join him by the party chat and accept both alert

you can go get in the car done, go to the back of moc to save the car drive car in and out

Last edited:
sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its moments like these having 2 ps4s is actually useful :wink:

Lol I was gonna get another xb1 then some great solo dupes were released (all patched now ofc). Anyways today is my day off so if anyone wants to release a solo glitch that would be aces.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean.. i understand that it uses another glitch to work & ppl fear that this method would no longer work when that glitch gets patched, but we already have a working gctf

CGHD

CGHD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean.. i understand that it uses another glitch to work & ppl fear that this method would no longer work when that glitch gets patched, but we already have a working gctf
This glitch is 100% better then the other one once you hit the off radar you can pull as many trackers as you want off cars and those cars drive strait into everyone's bunker every time. you and your friend can both do the off radar and literally just keep trading.

Thread updated and another better method for Xbox coming soon

N

Nathanbunch18

Reaction score
Sin$
Does the person giving the car lose the car or does it create a copy of it?

K

Kristinadad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it work with the tank?dunno if it’s considered as a spv

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wen joining a friend wike in facility i press R2 car dont drive out,,any tip.

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t understand why you titled This is there best it’s One of the worst ones ever go on report me or block me that’s all you do with people

M

moaner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t understand why you titled This is there best it’s One of the worst ones ever go on report me or block me that’s all you do with people

Hows this the best? i'd like you to explain how

This is currently the best new GC2F that needs 2 friends lol

Otherwise, I don't think anything can beat the facility one where you were able to take 7 cars, and glitched yourself with your deluxo. That was just sweet. It spoiled us haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register