What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Brand New Arena + Auto Shop Car Dupe (Clean Dupes )

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 6,095
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Brand New Arena + Auto Shop Car Dupe (Clean Dupes )

Requirements:

-Nightclub
-Arena
-MOC
-Car to dupe
-Car you do not mind losing
-Friend with an Auto Shop

Steps :

-STEP 1: Drive any car inside your friends auto shop (you will not lose this, it'll simply serve to assist in glitching yourself out) once inside and on the workshop menu, join Anawack and accept all alerts. If joining Anawack does not bring out into the sky view, try again.

-STEP 2: Once you spawn back in, quickly exit your vehicle and leave your Friends auto shop, tell them to enter your vehicle and sit on it for the remainder of these next steps.

-STEP 3: Head towards your Nightclub B1 Garage and enter any of the service vehicles, press right D-Pad and your camera should freeze. Press pause and job teleport via one of the blue job markers to your arena (check and see if your aim mode has changed, if you're in free aim use one of your friends that may be in assisted, as joining anawack will mess up the glitch if you are in free aim)

-STEP 4: Once in the Arena, enter the vehicle you want to duplicate, press right D-pad to enter the workshop and change one item on the vehicle, once done back out and select exit the arena.

-STEP 5: When you're outside, call your mechanic and request any vehicle you do not mind losing, wait 9-10 seconds then tell your friend to exit your vehicle. Your plates will change, call your MOC and drive into the back of it. Rinse and repeat from Step 1

Tutorial Video :

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The anawack you'll need for the clouds is the badsport anawack I think. He's in assisted aim but in badsport lobby. This one won't change your aim .
On xbox series , anawackjoker.( this one's in badsport)
Sorry, do not know ps anawacks.

My GigaHz

My GigaHz

Reaction score
Sin$
On XBOX series, I can almost figure it out, but when I do TP job from nightclub to arena I spawn with another copy of my car. Once I go into arena and enter car to dupe it becomes my active vehicle and can't call up the sacrifice car.
EDIT: I found I was going into the job too far when using TP job.

Last edited:
I

Invictus6613

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched?
Post automatically merged:

Got an infinite black screen when I went into my MOC I think it might be patched

Last edited:
B

bigjoe199825

Reaction score
Sin$
Unsure haven't been able to try it for a while

B

bigjoe199825

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope not patched still works, however I just did it on ps4 version

B

bigjoe199825

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this is patched now, tried twice on ps5 version of gta, its not working

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you restarted the game lately? It didnt work for me (ps4), and its supposed to be fixed about 24 hours ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register