Reaction score
Founders -CELESTIALGAMING HD
AND JROCBUTLER420
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa6tzWK5lJC1swUVG3DjdSw
Things that are required
-1 friend
-You have to have a bunker and moc with vehicle storage

Steps
1.have your friend go into an invite only session and start titan of a job and invite you.

2.go to your bunker and go to the back of moc. Run into blue circle behind the moc and as soon as you touch the blue circle and screen goes black wait 2 seconds then quickly double tap ps button to join your friend in the job now you should be in moc
3. Walk out of moc you will be put into an infinite loading screen again join a recent activity example *bounty* then decline the alert it gives u
4.you will now be in a black box now go ahead and open interaction menu and drink 10 PISSWASSERS till u pass out once u do that u will be in another infinite loading screen.
5.from there keep joining your friend in the job till you spawn back down to the city it will pull you up in the clouds several times until you are completely on the ground once you are on the ground you are completely off the radar.

Enjoy make shure you give me credit for this as me and jroc spent a lot of time finding thease glitches.

I

ITheBarcodeGamerI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!! we appreciate your hard work

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND JROCBUTLER420
Things that are required
-1 friend

Steps
1.have your friend go into an invite only session and start titan of a job and invite you.

2.go to your bunker and go to the back of moc. Run into blue circle behind the moc and as soon as you touch the blue circle and screen goes black wait 2 seconds then quickly double tap ps button to join your friend in the job now you should be in moc
3. Walk out of moc you will be put into an infinite loading screen again join a recent activity example *bounty* then decline the alert it gives u
4.you will now be in a black box now go ahead and open interaction menu and drink 10 PISSWASSERS till u pass out once u do that u will be in another infinite loading screen.
5.from there keep joining your friend in the job till you spawn back down to the city it will pull you up in the clouds several times until you are completely on the ground once you are on the ground you are completely off the radar.

Enjoy make shure you give me credit for this as me and jroc spent a lot of time finding thease glitches.
another great find by you guys! does this glitch have the same minimap as the other OTR glitch where your arrow is tied to moc? not that it’s an issue, just curious :smile:

edit: nvm i watched the video and it seems like you’ve got a normal minimap?

C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another great find by you guys! does this glitch have the same minimap as the other OTR glitch where your arrow is tied to moc? not that it’s an issue, just curious :smile:
Nope your map is normal completely normal

T

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
AND JROCBUTLER420
Things that are required
-1 friend

Steps

So nice! Thanks for your effort guys =)

B

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But that OTR only for invite only session?

C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope 
Works great in public your friend has to be in a job in an inv only 
No they can't because technicly the PISSWASSERS are alot of different things not just beer as all the clothes are linked that's why my other off the radar was never patched 
The codes for piss Wasser is also the code for alot of different things in the game trust me I know developers this is how I have so much info on this stuff

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope 
Works great in public your friend has to be in a job in an inv only 
No they can't because technicly the PISSWASSERS are alot of different things not just beer as all the clothes are linked that's why my other off the radar was never patched 
The codes for piss Wasser is also the code for alot of different things in the game trust me I know developers this is how I have so much info on this stuff
Well then you know that code for being drunk is used for being drunk right?
Check. Is player drunk while joining friend? If yes error.
Is player inside interior? Boot player from interior.
Join job of friend. Is friend still in job? Yes? Load job. No? Force player host new job.
It really can be patched. But is it worth it?

F

FSedano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND JROCBUTLER420
Things that are required
-1 friend

Steps

Doing this with me in public, friend in invite only - will I end up off the radar in my public lobby or will I actually end up joining my friend and be off the radar in their invite only? Also, weapons?

C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Person off the radar will stay in public

F

FSedano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Person off the radar will stay in public
Cool, how long after exiting the MOC and trying to join friend will it take before I'm in the black box? Every time I've tried this after about 45 seconds I get impatient and close the game.

*Edited to remove obvious question*

*second edit* I finally got into the black box, started drinking my pisswassers and after 2-3 it goes back to infinite load? was very careful to not touch any other buttons...this happening to anyone else?

Last edited:
C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep joining your friend in the job till it puts you put of the black screen

G

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...screen goes black wait 2 seconds then quickly double tap ps button to...
Unfortunately I don't have a "PS button" on my PC...
Joking aside: title says, this is for PC too. So you should include instructions for all methods mentioned. Just sayin'...

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this OtR also be used for the Solo Sultan Glitch? 
Well loding screens are destroying stacks so probably not, am I right?

Top Bottom