• Thread starter The Sauce
  • Start date
  • Views 592
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying to find a way to overwrite special vehicles that have been purchased with modded versions. WIth the GC2F glitch, you can get them in the MOC and still request it, and you can swap them into other garages by forcing them in(driving a vehicle from other garage and swapping into MOC.) Once placed in a normal garage or CEO garage, they are invisible, they show up in the vehicle management system but cannot be driven out(not physically there) and can't be called for via the mechanic.

Things I have tried so far:

- request MOC, modify vehicle, change session.
-Same as above, then bought new special vehicle warehouse.
-Call vehicle from special vehicle warehouse, destroy, request MOC special vehicle, change session.
-Spam request vehicle from MOC, return vehicle via MC club menu.
-Move special vehicle to normal garage, change session.
-Same as above, bought new special vehicle warehouse, change session.
-Request special vehicle, destroy, call in MOC pecial vehicle, drive into special vehicle warehouse. got loading blackscreen, Spawned in normal version. so disappoint.

Still trying, will post back if I find anything promising.

***I remember seeing people reporting they did a glitch(think it was a dupe or GC2F) a while back and ended up with normal vehicles in their special vehicle warehouse, could be used to force modded special vehicle into the warehouse, anyone remember what glitch that was?

Last edited:
I

Ibohadus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you lobby switch enough times (~5?) it gets moved to your vehicle warehouse I believe.Also,this is the wrong place to post this.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
If you lobby switch enough times (~5?) it gets moved to your vehicle warehouse I believe.Also,this is the wrong place to post this.

Damn, thought I was in the discovery section, mods please move thread :facepalm:

Switching session to transfer the SV to the SV warehouse only works if you have not previously purchased the SV.

I

Ibohadus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, thought I was in the discovery section, mods please move thread :facepalm:

Switching session to transfer the SV to the SV warehouse only works if you have not previously purchased the SV.
Ah,I haven't tried it yet.Might try soon

P

Pat46

Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying to find a way to overwrite special vehicles that have been purchased with modded versions. WIth the GC2F glitch, you can get them in the MOC and still request it, and you can swap them into other garages by forcing them in(driving a vehicle from other garage and swapping into MOC.) Once placed in a normal garage or CEO garage, they are invisible, they show up in the vehicle management system but cannot be driven out(not physically there) and can't be called for via the mechanic.

Things I have tried so far:

- request MOC, modify vehicle, change session.
-Same as above, then bought new special vehicle warehouse.
-Call vehicle from special vehicle warehouse, destroy, request MOC special vehicle, change session.
-Spam request vehicle from MOC, return vehicle via MC club menu.
-Move special vehicle to normal garage, change session.
-Same as above, bought new special vehicle warehouse, change session.
-Request special vehicle, destroy, call in MOC pecial vehicle, drive into special vehicle warehouse. got loading blackscreen, Spawned in normal version. so disappoint.

Still trying, will post back if I find anything promising.

***I remember seeing people reporting they did a glitch(think it was a dupe or GC2F) a while back and ended up with normal vehicles in their special vehicle warehouse, could be used to force modded special vehicle into the warehouse, anyone remember what glitch that was?
When you're on black screen get kicked from the game then in the new session got into your warehouse then again find a new session and it should be yours

Top Bottom
Login
Register