Solved Box got blacklisted...

• Thread starter Boomer Grimes
  • Start date
  • Views 495
Boomer Grimes

Canon624

Reaction score
Sin$
my recently banned 360 was blacklisted so every time i put a tag on it, then back on my unbanned non-blacklisted 360 it gets corrupted. i've tried resigning the profiles with different signers but they still remain corrupted. my friend told me you can change something around in the profile in hex and it'll make all good again but he can't remember how. can anyone help me out?

S

SiteNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never heard of an XBL banned console corrupting its own files. <_<
Doesnt really make sense. How are you moving the gamertag from console to console? MU, moving HDD, or pulling off the GT file and inserting manually? Format Storage Device.

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I got blacklisted too. For some reason the 360GS resigneredits the saves and somehow are not shown blacklisted and they work.

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
I have a feeling he is trying to resign with a banned keyvault..
Thats what I thought at first...Then I resigned a HAWX save and it loaded fine.

Only advice I can give you is try to find someone that will resign your saves with the 360GS resigner. It worked for me.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Canon624 said:
well if that was the case why would everything resign and load fine? idk wtf is going on.
There really is only 2 things that can be happening.

Either
1. The keyvault you are using to resign with is a banned keyvault. Therefore anything it resigns will show up as corrupted.
2. You are not loading your unbanned 360's ID before resigning the the profile to your new 360.

Top Bottom
Login
Register