• Thread starter Young Money
  • Start date
  • Views 759
Young Money

Young Money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently bought a vga cable and it all plugs into the vga port, but theres no port for the red and white cords on my monitor.
Btw, I have turtle beaches so how would that work? Can I just plug the USB cord for the turtlebeaches into the usb port on the Xbox 360 and I will have sound or not? Because with turtlebeaches on tv you need to plug the red and white into the red and white av cables.

Help, it's urgent.

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently bought a vga cable and it all plugs into the vga port, but theres no port for the red and white cords on my monitor.
Btw, I have turtle beaches so how would that work? Can I just plug the USB cord for the turtlebeaches into the usb port on the Xbox 360 and I will have sound or not? Because with turtlebeaches on tv you need to plug the red and white into the red and white av cables.

Help, it's urgent.

lol, you joking? The red and white rca cords are for sound. Plug those into your headset.

T

TheHeroicZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Turtle Beach Connector. Pull out the Red and White wire and plug that into you turtle beaches. You wont need sound to you TV if you have sound going to you head phones.

TeaRz

TeaRz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The red and white cables are to plug into a speaker since VGA is video only and most monitors dont have built in speakers. If you dont have speakers you can plug them straight into the Turtle Beach sound splitter cables, you dont need them plugged into anything after that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register