What's new

Bought a HD PVR and want to livestream in better quality.

• Thread starter Marvelous
  • Start date
  • Views 1,105
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
I bought a HD PVR 1212 or something like that for a amazing deal and i have used 4 livestreaming softwares and none seem to do a good job. X Split works but the quality is bad unless you pay 40$. I tried to get the cracked version but that didn't work.
Ones that worked:
X Split - Bad quality.

Fails:
OBS - Doesn't support HD PVRs
Procaster - Gives some random error and i cant fix it.
FFsplit. - Gives some random error and i cant fix it.

T

thetechnation

gaming developer
Reaction score
I bought a HD PVR 1212 or something like that for a amazing deal and i have used 4 livestreaming softwares and none seem to do a good job. X Split works but the quality is bad unless you pay 40$. I tried to get the cracked version but that didn't work.
Ones that worked:
X Split - Bad quality.

Fails:
OBS - Doesn't support HD PVRs
Procaster - Gives some random error and i cant fix it.
FFsplit. - Gives some random error and i cant fix it.

what cables are you using with ur hd pvr and i suggest pinnacle studio it works wonderfully

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
what cables are you using with ur hd pvr and i suggest pinnacle studio it works wonderfully
I have the cables that came with it and i don't want to buy Pinnacle 17 is there a crack for it?

T

thetechnation

gaming developer
Reaction score
I have the cables that came with it and i don't want to buy Pinnacle 17 is there a crack for it?

no but i may have my disc and code i didnt use laying around somewhere will look in the am for sure

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
When I had a HD PVR, I wanted to livestream and I read online that the only way to do it is record what's happening on the capture software preview with a screen recorder or something.

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
When I had a HD PVR, I wanted to livestream and I read online that the only way to do it is record what's happening on the capture software preview with a screen recorder or something.
XSplit works but really bad quality.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
HDPVR natively doesn't support smooth Live Streaming. Good luck, never got mine to work good. :/

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
HDPVR natively doesn't support smooth Live Streaming. Good luck, never got mine to work good. :/
Now i can't even find a good recording software. I tried to use this one: and it is so bad. The screen just freezes after 30 seconds. http://www.hauppauge.com/capture/
I am thinking of selling this. I have had it for like 3 days and i hate it.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Now i can't even find a good recording software. I tried to use this one: and it is so bad. The screen just freezes after 30 seconds. http://www.hauppauge.com/capture/
I am thinking of selling this. I have had it for like 3 days and i hate it.

My HDPVR2 came with a CD for a program called ArcSoft ShowBiz. Works great for recording.

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
My HDPVR2 came with a CD for a program called ArcSoft ShowBiz. Works great for recording.
Just downloaded a cracked version. Thank you!

T

thetechnation

gaming developer
Reaction score
Just downloaded a cracked version. Thank you!

looked for my disc but i have moved a lot lately and it must have got lost sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom