Discussion Bot nuke

• Thread starter mntberrycrunchx
  • Start date
  • Views 429
M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this going to ban every one who has ever botted? Or will it just be all of the recent botters that suicide bot for an example.

AS E2FDSad363

AS E2FDSad363

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after going over the post from JaGex, apparently they are already aware of 1.5 million bots and are ready to ban them, or already have, not sure, also they are "permanently stopping reflection bots" which is what RSBuddy is I believe, so yes I think suicide boys will be gone and not to sure what they're gonna do to people who occasionally bot. Looks like we have to wait and see :tongue:

uC Monk

uC Monk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't really looked into it much, but from I've understood, it only stops the reflection from working. This means that none of the botting clients will be able to function since they use this reflection to play Runescape on their own client. I don't see how they could come up with something to ban all of the people who have ever botted, it just seems too far-fetched. Plus, think about how much they would lose if all the bots stopped playing..

Therefore, I only think that this update will stop all future botting, not ban all of the people who have botted in the past.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
They claimed they had a "bot-nuke"(they named it some other gay s*** back then) in like March? Nothing happened except all the bots were down for like 4 days and people were QQing all over RS forums & 7s.

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K that's good because I've recently been able to build my bank to 300m without botting, all I've really botted was my alching and dungeonerring. ON another note you guys think Santa will rebound to 165+?

M

mntberrycrunchx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ik they have been crashing but im wondering if they will rebound.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Santa's will inflate around Dec. 10th or so. They always do..

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Even if they ban botters, they will never permanently stop the bots, it just won't happen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register