• Start date
  • Views 653
ROBERT 7S

ROBERT 7S

lol :3 lol
Reaction score
Sin$
i was cruising around the forums and i found this post
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=49107746&postRepeater1-p=1#49107885

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
this says nothing about boosting, the guy says would he get reset for playing firefight all the time and the reply was no, so whats up with this.

ROBERT 7S

ROBERT 7S

lol :3 lol
Reaction score
Sin$
boosting is when you play the grunt thing and no you wont be rest and the admin clearly stated that you only get reset for going ofline to online

R

RudedoggX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That isn't what boosting means. Playing Gruntpocalypse is a completely legitimate way to earn credits, and no one will be reset for playing this mode.

censoredstar

censoredstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have been reset for doing gruntpocolypse legit till i hit the limit while online....

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
That isn't what boosting means. Playing Gruntpocalypse is a completely legitimate way to earn credits, and no one will be reset for playing this mode.

Exactly this..

We aren't doing anything wrong but playing a playlist they made lol. Why would you be reset for this? I know what your trying to say about boosting and what not. But this is no way boosting just like the easy achievement thing IGN posted.. 15k, 200k. 1mil. It a legit way to rank up and earn cR's.

B

Behind You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing Gruntpocalypse won't get you banned. It's part of the game. Its like getting booted out of a game for killing someone in Rumble Pit. When that's what Rumble Pit is all about. FFA Slayer & Objectives.

What WILL get you reset is trying to exploit MM to give you an unfair advantage.

Gruntopocalypse in matchmaking isn't an unfair advantage, because it is aplaylist and gametype provided by Bungie themselves.

Top Bottom
Login
Register