What's new

Solved borken xbox 360 please help

B

bcp2132

Reaction score
Sin$
okay well i have this xbox that use to get 3 red rings here and there but id unplug the power cord and plug it back in and it would turn on. it eventually got 3 red rings and wouldnt play anymore. i fix red rings so i replace the heat sinks ans everything but the fan would not run. also everytime i plugged it in to the power words and turned it on the power brick light would turn red. i think it might be the wireing to the power outlit but instead and of red rings. any advice or sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its your xbox. just get a new one because it seems as if its run it's course, red ring takes a toll on an xbox and youre just gonna have to let it go, check out the b/s/t section bud! :/

S

sakobatoneko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When your power brick turns red it means thre is something wrong with the xbox that won't let the current go through its normal path. When you fixed the RROD you probably made a mistake and put the metal washers touching the motherboar or some pins are touching the metal case causing a short. Check your xbox for that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register