• Start date
  • Views 1,699
Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone please mod me an amazing sniper with ammo regen or an amazing SMG with ammo regen, I am currntly learning how to mod andi want to see what an ene product will look like.

B

Boss of OWNAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are not your slaves. With all the tutorials, you can do it yourself.

Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Boss of OWNAGE said:
Im so sorry Master Obi Wan Kenobi I'm just not as rich like you all i was doing was asking, i even said please. So why don't you go jack off in a corner...

B

Boss of OWNAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oKRACKoATTACKo said:
Im so sorry Master Obi Wan Kenobi I'm just not as rich like you all i was doing was asking, i even said please. So why don't you go jack off in a corner...

You just joined. You have no room to come to a modding forum and beg we do something for someone with under 10 post and less then a month of membership.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Boss of OWNAGE said:

Don't reply if your not going to be Nice about it, 'Use the Search Button for the tutorials' would have been ok.

oKRACKoATTACKo said:

Do you have XSATA, XPORT, or a Data Migration Kit?

Boss of OWNAGE said:
You just joined. You have no room to come to a modding forum and beg we do something for someone with under 10 post and less then a month of membership.

New members don't join to be chased off by other members.

T

tgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boss of OWNAGE said:
you only have 18 as of when i posted this message

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys stop arguing, please be respectful.

Boss of OWNAGE, if you don't have something nice to say, don't post at all. It's just plain rude saying someone doesn't deserve a bit of help. Sure maybe you wouldn't be willing to assist him, but other people probably will so don't be a jerk about it. You don't have any room to come into a thread where someone is asking for a bit of assistance and act like you ****ing own the place.

tgb, don't fuel the flame war. Just ignore him, you're only compelling him to respond by responding yourself. Furthermore, arguing with him is being counter-productive and accomplishes nothing.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
Guys stop arguing, please be respectful.

Boss of OWNAGE, if you don't have something nice to say, don't post at all. It's just plain rude saying someone doesn't deserve a bit of help. Sure maybe you wouldn't be willing to assist him, but other people probably will so don't be a jerk about it. You don't have any room to come into a thread where someone is asking for a bit of assistance and act like you ****ing own the place.

tgb, don't fuel the flame war. Just ignore him, you're only compelling him to respond by responding yourself. Furthermore, arguing with him is being counter-productive and accomplishes nothing.

What He Said

Plasmaxyz said:
try youtube for a tutorial

Heres one
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/other-xbox-360-games/152617-mod-borderlands-xbox-360-a.html

S

secto

Reaction score
Sin$
i can give you a SMG that has unlimited ammo no reloading 290x13 dmg, if you need a gun just leave your GT ill add you and give it to you i dont need it :biggrin:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
secto said:
i can give you a SMG that has unlimited ammo no reloading 290x13 dmg, if you need a gun just leave your GT ill add you and give it to you i dont need it :biggrin:

Just export the gun on willow tree, or back up your save, give it to him, then insert the old save to get it back. If you export it on Willowtree, then you can just pick up any random gun and overwrite it to get your gun back.

Top Bottom
Login
Register