Borderlands Xbox One Modding?

• Thread starter Zertein
  • Start date
  • Views 4,761
Zertein

Zertein

Reaction score
Sin$
Not an active user but I know if my question has anything to do with modding someone here will help me. So my question, which after a few minutes of research could not find a definite answer, is can you mod borderlands on the xbox one? I'm pretty sure editing a xbox one save directly is not possible yet but can you transfer a modded character and guns from the xbox 360 to the xbox one such as how you can in Diablo? Sorry if this question was asked a lot.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The first Borderlands hasn't been released on current-gen consoles. However, Randy Pitchford himself said that they would port the first game too if fans "demand it.". If and when that happens, I'm sure you'll be able to port characters like in the Handsome Collection.

kingbw

kingbw

Reaction score
Sin$
Not an active user but I know if my question has anything to do with modding someone here will help me. So my question, which after a few minutes of research could not find a definite answer, is can you mod borderlands on the xbox one? I'm pretty sure editing a xbox one save directly is not possible yet but can you transfer a modded character and guns from the xbox 360 to the xbox one such as how you can in Diablo? Sorry if this question was asked a lot.

Just transferred a character over, my badass rank bonus stats were reset and I was given 453 badass tokens (guessing this is to reset modded stats to where should actually be based on actual badass rank). The modded skill tree wasn't reset, but weapon modding still doesn't work because they don't appear in the bank.

Top Bottom
Login
Register