Borderlands The Pre-Sequel DataBase Tool

• Thread starter Joshua Evans
  • Start date
  • Views 3,357
Joshua Evans

Joshua Evans

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Everyone, I created a Access Data Base App So i can keep track of all my Bloz paste codes and pictures. I'm going to release a beta copy of the data base without any data first up for people to have a look and see if its for them. Once iv'e finished putting in the hundreds of codes and pictures that i have I will release a updated version. In the updated version it will include short cuts to DLC add on Weapons and Items to make searching easier. The Beta version is full function with add and delete record as well as quick search box's and print functions. Also lets you add pictures of that item and store with that record to make it easier to know what it is your after. I'm providing this free as courtesy so please treat it as such.. Many thanks and happy gaming...
Don't hesitate to leave feed back about the app and what you's would like to see and add on it..

6gjll4lgdlg624rzg.jpg

Links Removed for updated version: see posts below...

Last edited:
Joshua Evans

Joshua Evans

Reaction score
Sin$
Bloz Paste Code V1.1 Update
Main menu added for Quick links between itemselect and DLC add on.
HoloDome Form Added.
Layout design updated to final look.
Macros built-in for forms when opening form will close current form before opening next form
so thiers not multi open forms at once.
Aswell as adding macro for when closing form will return you to the previous menu.
I have disable prompt save when closing forms for quick closes so make sure you save your entry
with the save button.
Have centered forms when open so they don't open up everywhere.
This will be the final beta release before the actual data base is released with all the paste code and pictures
I have so if theres any issues or things you would like added please comment.

Also when you first run the App you will need to enable contents after that it will run straight to full screen.

87d0xuke8eh5mnazg.jpg

Links Removed for updated version: see posts below...

Last edited:
Joshua Evans

Joshua Evans

Reaction score
Sin$
Bloz Paste Codes V1.3
Due to personal commitments it will be some time before i can release the final version with all the paste codes I have
So ive dicided to Pre-Release the final version.

Updates:
Layout updated.
Quick search button added on forms with a prompt box so you can search item by name.
Search results will display on there own report and also printable.
Consumable form added from item select.
Media link form added with links to some of the video trailers which can be watched or direct downloaded.
Back ground images updated for displays.

(Note you will have to enable contents on first open after which will display in full screen)
3mn0dbkvqmq2k6yzg.jpg

AppVirusReport:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...34465454e5de4092a047f525/analysis/1420505528/

AppPicture:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3mn0dbkvqmq2k6y/Bloz_Paste_Codes_V1.3.jpg

AppDownload:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wctjp8k7jtpycea/Bloz_Paste_CodesV1.3.accdb

Top Bottom
Login
Register