Borderlands Saves

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
I created this thread so people could post their Borderlands saves. This is a faster way to look at the weapon parts in our saves.

My Save:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
My save is a Lilith lvl 16777215. All weapon proficiencies maxed. All ammo upgrades maxed. 2nd playthrough completed. Infinite backpack space. My special touch are my weapons. All the custom modded weapons that I posted in the weapon creations thread are in this save including the:
299x7 Sniper
162x4 smg
129x9 Rocket Revolver
200x3 Assault rifle
Various others weapon creations that aren't as good
Bunch of Orange guns

akaravenwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a thread digger but thank you so much for posting this save. I've been trying to figure out how to mod a character to have 2nd playthrough but I couldn't do it. Also, I feel that bringing this thread up will make a lot of people ask for turks save because of his beast weapons.. LOL

Ohyeah92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:
is there a way you could make this same on someone else's account?
What're you trying to ask, like, take his save, and use it on your account?

bob101910

Reaction score
Is there anyway to check to see if the save works before putting it on the xbox? I was going to use this one to test out how to mod, I'm a noob, then get a memory card from my friend tomorrow to test out my save.

Didn't see how to edit my previous post. I got a save and was messing with it in willowtree. I see how it alerts you when you save it if there is a problem. I made a shield, but don't know how to change the capacity and recharge. If somebody could help me on XBL that would be nice. GT = bob101910 RFP

Top Bottom