[Borderlands] Mordecai Mod Help!

secto

Reaction score
When i was online i was playing with a group of friends and this dude was a hunter and he threw out 902147823992 baldwings!!! aka birdies,hawks. i was wondering how did he do that? any hints or telling me how to do it be greatly appericated :biggrin:

duroxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
secto said:
When i was online i was playing with a group of friends and this dude was a hunter and he threw out 902147823992 baldwings!!! aka birdies,hawks. i was wondering how did he do that? any hints or telling me how to do it be greatly appericated :biggrin:
do you have a real number on how many or just "**** ton" fake number ???:?

Madman340

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
There is a glitch that lets you throw out more than 1.

Crouch, look straight down at the ground, and keep hitting RB.

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But it should be worth nothing that the dev's have already taken not of this and is set to be fixed in the next patch.

duroxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
turk645 said:
But it should be worth nothing that the dev's have already taken not of this and is set to be fixed in the next patch.

yeah sorry about my ignorance but **** it use it enjoy it who knows when a dam patch will be , **** i even came to this site to mod just to get points back and proficiency's back.
sad i paid 60 bucks and i got no eta on when patch. nor did they state it was priority gearbox sucks as replying back with a sensible answer on there forums

ughh okay im dont ranting haha :w00t:

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
secto said:
Its a glitch, if you crouch and look down you can throw a ****ton of them out.

duroxx said:
do you have a real number on how many or just "**** ton" fake number ???:?
If someone threw that many out the game would freeze.

Top Bottom