What's new

Solved Borderlands DLC help

• Thread starter sting7785
  • Start date
  • Views 558
S

sting7785

Reaction score
I'm having a problem getting the DLC for Borderlands to work. I've searched around forums and found some threads with the same problem, but none of them seemed to have resolutions, or if they did, it was stuff I already tried.

I downloaded the 3 dlc packs for Borderlands and FTP'd them to the correct folder. They show up in the memory section of the system settings and seem to be correctly installed. No corrupt files or anything like that as far as the 360 is indicating.

I ran xm360 to make sure they were unlocked, which they already were.

I have put Borderlands title update 3 in the Cache folder of my 360 hdd.

So as far as I'm aware, I've hit all the steps. The game loads like normal, but when I go to the fast travel station, none of the dlc locations are available.

I've tried reinstalling them, as well as redownloading them from a different source and I'm getting the same end result. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you.

Hempshine

Hempshine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might need a XBL Patch for Borderlands that unlocks the DLC areas.

S

sting7785

Reaction score
If you're talking about the title updates for the game, I do have them and they're in the Cache folder of my 360 hdd.

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the travel stations, the dlc doesn't show up with the same name as the dlc you downloaded.

T-Bone Junction - General Knoxx dlc
Jakobs Cove - Zombie dlc
The Underdome - Moxie dlc

S

sting7785

Reaction score
I know. I've gotten the Underdome and Jakob's Cove to show up, but nothing I try works for the location for the General Knoxx dlc.

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what, I ran in to the exact same problem awhile back. Here's my thread from awhile back. http://www.elitemodscene.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=140

If I remember correctly, I think Knoxx worked after I ran it through Yaris.

S

slik

Reaction score
Can anyone PM me the links to DLC? Thanks...

Top Bottom