What's new

Borderlands Boosting and LFG - (PS4 community owner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turbo_RB20

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. If you're on ps4, our community is extremely active with helping others, for free. If you're looking for a boost or just people to play with come check it out. Currently we're the largest PS4 community. Just please be patient and respectful to those helping.

Just search Borderlands Handsome collection on PS4, it will most likely be the first to show up.

On a side note, not trying to advertise as we never have, it's just easier for all of us to respond and organize there because we may not see notifications for here. We just want to help people, the right way. Come join us, chill and just have some fun.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this (if you do)!

SNugget619

SNugget619

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. If you're on ps4, our community is extremely active with helping others, for free. If you're looking for a boost or just people to play with come check it out. Currently we're the largest PS4 community. Just please be patient and respectful to those helping.

Just search Borderlands Handsome collection on PS4, it will most likely be the first to show up.

On a side note, not trying to advertise as we never have, it's just easier for all of us to respond and organize there because we may not see notifications for here. We just want to help people, the right way. Come join us, chill and just have some fun.

SNugget6119

L

Lucifer21

Reaction score
Sin$
Senor_Taco58
Need boost to lvl72 + op8 and some gear if you can thanks.

I

iiAmXur

Reaction score
Sin$
iiAmXur, I followed the community :tongue: I used to be an op6 Mechro. But I lost all my data when I switched Ps4's sadly. I recently started up a gunzerker tho so any help would be much appreciated.

C

CrAzY_Mike_115

Reaction score
Sin$

Psn: CrAzY_Mike_115

L

lolguy505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

PSN: Slenderman1550 (If you could boost me in the Borderlands 2 to lvl 72 OP 8 that would be amazing. If this also works in pre-sequel, there as well if possible. Thank you for your time if you do manage to get around to this!)

M

mano190

Reaction score
Sin$

mano4261 :smile:

Rthrasher25

Rthrasher25

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey I just sent you a friend request on PS. Can you please help me power level real quick? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

T

ThugsWantHugs

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I would like to get boosted please. PSN- ThugsWantHugs
Thank you

Xavier18B

Xavier18B

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! Would appreciate the help with some levels if anyone is available to help, down to help out anyway in return if I'm able to! Zipher18 <- psn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register