What's new

Tutorial Borderlands black/modded weapon question

N

Navaie

Reaction score
hello, I was playing on ps4 and this guy had a ton of modded black weapons that did crazy stuff and was just wondering how he did it. Does anyone have a list of guns that stay in inventory but disappear when you save? Because that is what would be needed right?

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
hello, I was playing on ps4 and this guy had a ton of modded black weapons that did crazy stuff and was just wondering how he did it. Does anyone have a list of guns that stay in inventory but disappear when you save? Because that is what would be needed right?

Even for the people that have the save you still have to cross save "backup" after every use. At the moment the person with the most black weapons is ImAjax

Last edited:
N

Navaie

Reaction score
Even for the people that have the save you still have to cross save "backup" after every use. At the moment the person with the most black weapons is ImAjax
That is perfectly fine with me I have a PS3 with easy use. 
Also a random I found had some sweet weapons that seemed fun like a assault rifle that shoots slow northfleet bullets and such which is awesome and a infinity that shoots etech

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
Also a random I found had some sweet weapons that seemed fun like a assault rifle that shoots slow northfleet bullets and such which is awesome and a infinity that shoots etech
Should be ResQ or Blake because those are on my save and the only people that have the updated version of PT3 version.

Top Bottom