What's new

Borderlands (Almost first time play)

N

NiGaLaS

Reaction score
Sin$
This is the first time I played Borderlands since the game was first released. I burned it but never bothered with it. I watched some videos of Borderlands 2 and it looked fun! Any recommendations on what character I should start off as? Also, tell me why you recommend that character!

I

IdisdainMyself

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A siren they are a great balance of a char. They are a mix between focusing on keeping them self's alive. And doing massive damage with elemental attacks and critical strikes. I have a sniper right now at level26 or so. And i do 15k damage critical strikes. So if i get a critical the enemy is almost guaranteed to die in one hit.

They have a action skill can make them go invisible for i forgot how long i think 10sec. and there's a skill in the skill tree. That allows them to heal 7% of there max hp per second in phase walk. Plus combined that stuff with the phase walk skill. To reduce the cool down by 16 sec. And the other skill that reduces the cool down by 6sec each kill. every three kills you get you can use phase walk. And with that phase walk you can regenerate 70% hp. So as long as your killing you shouldn't die.

Not to mention there are. Transfusion grenades that can heal you. And shields that can also heal you.

They can also increase team experience when ever they get a kill. I think it can go up to like 20% increased exp. And 50% movement for 5 sec. The siren is a great class for anyone i think. They are just so versatile.

I recommend you to use smg or snipers with a siren. I think they fit her best.

Be warned though the biggest down fall to a siren is the low hp. I think they have the lowest hp in the game. But as long as you have gear that can keep her alive. And do some of the skills i said. You shouldn't have a problem with the low hp.

Anyways i hope i helped you out a little. And i will talk to you later if fate weaves it sown.

Top Bottom
Login
Register