What's new

Discussion Borderlands 3: What character will you be?

What is your first choice of character

• Total voters
BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious to see what people think will it be the siren because shes always been op in the past or will you go another direction, I myself have always been an assassin but iv not yet decided between FL4K and ZANE.

borderlands_3_via_official_trailer_2019.png

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure yet, I'd have to see the characters more in depth before making a decision.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad I wont be playing it launch, because of launcher that will go unnamed. But I am really looking at Moze or FL4K, because from what ive seen from them they fit my playstyle best.

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad I wont be playing it launch, because of launcher that will go unnamed. But I am really looking at Moze or FL4K, because from what ive seen from them they fit my playstyle best.
You could always get it on console it will be 4k, I couldn't wait myself for that long because of said unnamed launcher.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could always get it on console it will be 4k, I couldn't wait myself for that long because of said unnamed launcher.
4k if you have a 4k monitor and it's gonna be like 30 fps, plus I don't even have the big buku spender consoles, so I would have to drop more money on it. Not worth it for me

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$
4k if you have a 4k monitor and it's gonna be like 30 fps, plus I don't even have the big buku spender consoles, so I would have to drop more money on it. Not worth it for me
You're probly right but I bet if u waited longer you could get ps5 and I'm sure the 4k on an 8k console would be 60fps at least

Top Bottom
Login
Register